Reviews for Branded
Immatotalalaskan chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
XDXDXDXDXDXD Loved it!
jetsonastro24 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I Demand a Sequel where HE finds out about Bruce's tat, with both Dick and Roy in the room.
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Oh man! This is so funny! I love how that Superman went from the confrontational all powerful hero who looks out for his fellow man to a bumbling guy who felt very embarrassed in one fell swoop while remaining in character!

And Batman has a point about having a unique identifcation mark that can be used to link Nightwing to Dick Grayson.

Oh, you should be happy to know that no right tattoo parlor would ever tattoo anyone who looks out of it or drunk. It's not ethical. Yes, tattoo parlors have ethics.

I wonder how Dick would feel when he figured out that Superman was the one who blabbed.
BatsyLady chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
ah! Bruce got a tatoo of what tell me! I loved this story

a bat on dick's ass love it! Superman was so cute in confronting Bruce and the HIM insteading of saying Alfred omg I love it :D
Princess613 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
You do a REALLY good Dick. I enjoy your stories. Where can I find more Robbie Malone? I can't navigate other sites so far, but I'm willing to try again.
chocolate rules chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I've got to hand it to Superman, poor guy was worried about the Batclan's safety. Hehe. "Just change my name to Supermouth", LOVED it! And Batman thinking that he was talking about himself, completly clueless but then putting things together as always.

Dick is just as adorable as ever. "Richard? What'd I do?" Nothing like the full name to let a kid know thier parent is mad at them. And Bruce's direct approach. ROTFLMAO, what a conversation. And their joint fear of...Alfred, lol. But, the really mistery is, what did Bruce get? Huh? You can tell me! Dick's final proposal "I won't remove it if you don't tell me!" was just priceless! Thanks for the great story.

That's it ;)

~ CR ~
Jedi-Bant chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
hehe cute
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
LOL LOL LOL~ - That's hilarious!

What did Bats get? It'd be hilarious if he got, oh, say... aquaman or soemthing...
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
lol. I am amused. :D

-Creative Spark
Luc Star chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
hahahahahah... oh man.. this was another good story. you know.. i'm really thinking i should get some ppl to either discuss my stories as well as beta my stories for me. it seems to be working out great for you guys.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Nothing like the fear of a girlfriend's father to get a Boy Wonder to change his mind *real* fast, huh? *snicker*
VeltaIO chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
What a great laugh. Super!
Nikita6 chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
I love this! I laughed so hard! It was great, from seeing the relationship between Dick and Bruce to seeing how Superman tried to rant at Batman only to realize he was wrong. I loved him saying he should change his name to supermouth. This was a great story! Thx
bh chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Heeheehee! This was absolutely hilarious. I loved the portrayal of Dick and Bruce's relationship and the tatoo is just too funny!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

I wish Arsenal had been confronted, but oh well.

FunnY!