Reviews for Bother
Aya Diefair chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I read this really late at night while trying to fall asleep the other day and I honestly did not expect, well... /this/ in the least bit to doze off with in mind. My dreams became very warped, and usually I have reasonable control over my dreams. So I applaude to your brilliance. Your Hannibal undertones and your twist with the lobotomy is just... bone chillingly dark.

October is in the air, I suppose. Perhaps my mind wishes to roll around in some horror writing because of it. Nontheless, this and Laundry Day are great creepy reads that suits this wonderful month (though I read Laundry Day last month, I found myself reading it again today!).
EvilRegalCyanide chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Omigod I loved this x) so macabre!
Nice rhps homage too I might add ;) my favorite movie of all time.
Now I'm off to read some more of your shtuff,cuz I like your style -
BeanQueen chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Ok. I think I worship you now. I thought I was the only person alive who hates Granger! I've had this kind of shame about it. It's so good to see I'm not alone, and somebody else wants her dead. I wish my break was longer! I want to read everything all at once.
HawthornRose chapter 1 . 4/14/2013

Please carry on ;)
lalunafour chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
this is fucking HILARIOUS!
allilask chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
My god this is evil! I love it but it's pure evil. I Love the rocky horror feel to it, and the twist of the lobotomy was just this side of too much for me. I love how unexpected it was, I could tell something was off in the way Hermione was acting but I was caught completely off guard by that twist. Overall I like this story, however unsettling it might have been.
AutumnsSun chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Oh god the idea of a lobotomy is such a nightmare for me! What did Narsissa do to poor Hermione?! I loved when she spit a grape seed at Draco.
And then they ate her! Dear lord - I'm seriously going to have nightmares.
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Oh dear sweet apples! The meat was Hermione? This was twisted and so good!
StoryWriter831 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
House of Horrors! This has to be some of the sickest shit I've ever read in fanfiction! How badly were you flamed for this?!

I swear, every time I laughed I threw up a little in my mouth. LOL!

It's just the callous detachment of all of Narcissa's thoughts that's the most horrifying, which you trenchantly captured. Beautifully written, as always. But I have to say, the image of Hermione like that, a carnal, empty-headed beast was so sad. Yeesh!

But then in the end, when it became more and more obvious that Lucius had suffered the same, it was a little soothing balm to the whole tragedy.

Did you do some research on lobotomies before you wrote this? Just curious.
mastermilfoy chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
My dear Mrs. Milfoy since you chastised me for not posting my reviews i decided to do better for you. You have once again outdone yourself. The characters are authentic and well written. The twist of the lobotomy is beautifully executed and a nice non magical touch. Your wit and dark humor is one of the many reasons I love and adore you. As a side note I will NOT be getting you the set of Awls you saw and liked so much. I see no reason to endanger myself in that fashion.
16clumsyandshy chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I hate you so bad. I hate when I think I know something. Like I thought "Oh, Granger is imperiused or under some kind of potion or some shit." But Noooooo! It can't be simple and magical and not disgusting, can it? Lobotomy?! Christ, you resurrected that from the annals of one of those old crooked institutions what got shut down in the 80's and the crazies still go back to, crawling like rates thru the tunnels underneath it. They make movies about that, you know. Hell, I think you are one. You're a tunnel-rat-80's-crazy! So sick. SO SICK! Did they let you out or did you escape? But you are a Rocky Horror fan and that's cool. This is worse than the dead Snape one, you know? Worse than the laundry bag one! You're just trying to out-do yourself, aren't you? I would hate to see your psyche eval...
iLuvJohnny chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Well I must admit that, seeing as Hermione was in this, I was expecting a bit more of a climax, and was quite confused with the dinner scene.

Then I read the RHPS line, and everything made sense.

Honestly, I started cackling as soon as it came up and Lucius was too funny! I really like what you did with this one.
Stiefelchen chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I'll just second that first review because they put it so well.
LilyEvansLily chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I loved it. I'm also a fan of the rocky horror show (which probably explains a lot)
Greyella chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Oh dear gd. I don't whether to laugh, cry, or applaud you for surpassing disturbed in making female Lecter-esk plotline plausible. Scary stomach churning brilliance.