Reviews for It's Not Easy
corsa chapter 7 . 1/13
It is awesome. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
This is amazing I hope you update soon!
Angel-Rei-chan1 chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
love . this . story !
poor ja'far XD
kouha is just too sweet 3 can't wait for judal to join in XD
sin asks abiout ja'fars childhood ? ... they know each other ? he knows ja'far is a male ?
so many question hat can only be answerd if you continue this story !
so please * puppy eyes *
Anon chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
This is so cute *screams* update plz! 3
Mindy chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
This story has a great plot! I can't wait to see more between Ja'far and Sinbad .
RIngo-pop chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
Things are getting interesting and you can see that Sinbad is in love with our little Ja'far :D. Haha I wonder if Ja'far knew that Sin likes him. Anyways, I feel Kouha is very lonely and really wants love(attention) from others. I'm starting to see that he is looking up to Ja'far. Well, good job by the way! Hope you will release the next chapter soon!
Luna Speculum chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
._. Sinbad D:
Luna Speculum chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Oh my God Kouha Ren you evil boy
Luna Speculum chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
I love how fearlessly you tackled the cross dressing issue!
Lylia00 chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
I'm really enjoying my time reading the fanfic, it's sweet and funny... I wonder if ja'far parents will show up though, and when Sin will found out. Thanks for writing, it's a really nice fic and please keep writing :)
Guest chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
Hello! I love your fanfic, Kouha is a devil and Sinbad's face when Ja 'groping told about killed me with laughter. Sorry if my English is bad, my first language is spanish. Looking forward to the next chapter
HikaHima chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
ehh does Sinbad know that Ja'far is male?
Guest chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
I love it when Sinbad is overprotective of Jafar. No one can touch Jafar other than him after all. LOL!
racerabbit chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
Thanks for your quick update _ I'm really impressed with your update speed! Keep up the good work :)
neon.fall chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
Sinbad's back (squeal). Wonder when he's going to find out that Jafar's male. Really want to see his reactions.