Reviews for The Broken Past
HalfBloodPrincess110 chapter 9 . 8/21
ITS BEEN OVER THREE YEARS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE SOME MORE WHEN YOU CAN! Can we see Merlin in Camelot soon? And can we see them watch s4e6 because I love that episode. I love this story, please continue!
I love this! I know it's been a year but please update!
KIMMIKY chapter 9 . 7/30
I found this oh so long ago now and was so sad to see it hadn't been continued in such a long time though it went on my favourites list anyway in the great hope it would be taken up again. I'm so glad you have decided to resume and am so looking forward to where you take this. I must admit to loving Ariel and her sass. For me to like an original character they need to be more than just the average two dimensional extra and she is, plus she drugged Merlin to get him some rest and that is all to the good in my opinion. LOL.
I eagerly await the next instalment and thanks again for not abandoning this. ;D
M1ndb3nd chapter 9 . 7/24
Hi, I just found your story and LOVED it. Was very disheartened to find it unfinished. :(
Would love for you to continue this. If u would like advice, I could see you speeding the story alog more once Merlin's in Camelot as we already know the story..you could do snippets of people's thoughts or reactions or even around the 'campfire' afterwards reflecting on it.
You could also make the ends of scenes more exciting rather than them going to sleep all the time...being in the mind of magic must be exhausting, buy are they truly spending many days there?
We also haven't heard from Arthur's perspective much - would love to see more of him, though I do like how you're going through everybody. I can't wait to see Merlin's reaction after all of thos ends though...what's he going to do? What's his friends and Ariel going to do? How will it end?
Please finish this soon! You have one very intrigued and interested reader here. Feel free to PM me if you want any more suggestions ;)
Oh ps. Not that it's a huge issue, but be careful when editing...a few times there's been someone in the scene, but then it's been changed to someone else...eg. rather and Gwaine fighting, except Gwaine was actually Leon to begin with, so it was a bit disconcerting. Only one other time that happened though ;)
Good luck! Hope to read more soon x
WatUCWatIC chapter 9 . 7/15
Haha, the lady of the lake trapping merlin in a tree thing. Good one
I love this book! Please continue :)
TheSkyeDragon chapter 9 . 7/10
...I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Im finding certain things similar to a different story I read that was the same kind of plot to this, such as Merlin trying to not use magic and getting a horrible itch and being in pain. Him staying up all night for a week to look after his mother before she drugged him. Is this just kind of everyones general understanding of Merlins childhood? or has this been revealed somewhere? sorry, anyway, Im desperate to read more! best merlin fanfic! Id love to see the rest of merlins childhood till he left for camelot, then maybe some reactions to each episode, and what he did, but not really detailed, like step by step what happened in each episode, just like what youve been doing, all the important bits, I would honestly love to see their reactions to each of Merlins adventures and all four/five seasons xD but if you were to only briefly summarise a few and just kind of vaguely go over the rest Id also love that, Im just absolutely desperate for more!
Kate.R12 chapter 9 . 7/4
loved every minute of this story, poor poor little merlin! I hope you get better and stuff sorts outgood luck with everything!
Hi, thank you for the story. I would like to read more when you post. Hope ypu are doing alright. You can do it. You can be who ever you want to be. Happiness is found in what makes you smile. Be happy because your story makes me happy... In a manner of speaking.
SirenSong97 chapter 8 . 6/26
OH my goodness! I know that you have a hectic life, but I would just encourage you strongly to continue writing. You have a gift with these words and I love reading your work. Please continue to update this story... It rocks.
SirenSong97 chapter 3 . 6/25
OH MY GOODNESS SOOO SOOO GOOD! Oh my, I just... that was excellent.
Naluforever3 chapter 7 . 6/24
Archimedes? Really you just had to didn't now not that I'm complaining it was a great idea and I love how you put in there I'm really actually glad you put them in there it makes it so cool
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 9 . 6/14
I really like this story, I've read a lot of going through merlins life stories but this is one of my favorites
1sunfun chapter 9 . 6/9
Interessting Story.
skydancerfyremagyk chapter 9 . 5/30
Thank you for updating! I hope you feel better soon and I just want you to know that you are a wonderful writer and I enjoyed reading this fic! Please feel better soon! *virtual hug*
Bye!