Reviews for The Broken Past
Leppy99 chapter 9 . 5h
Wowww what a story,I'm loving it,I wish this could have happened in the show,anyway can't wait for the next chapter
the ice prince chapter 9 . 7/24
Hey! Nice story. I'm gonna log in later and put this story on alert so I'll know when new chapters come in. :) Good job so far though. The storyline is pretty cool too. I know life gets in the way sometimes so no rush. I have a story on alert from the Harry Potter section that hasn't been updated in years (I'm not even exaggerating! At least 7) and I still have hope for that one so don't worry about how long it takes to write. And I found this story through someone's favorites page so this story has definitely been seen and liked. Anyway, good luck and good job. :)
The World in Black and White chapter 9 . 7/20
This update is literally the best thing ever. You have no idea how much I love this story! I am dying to see what happens next! I want to see how Arthur reacts to all the times Merlin has saved his life, and maybe a bit of shame over his early behaviour? Please update soon! This story is so good!
Ma13 chapter 9 . 7/18
Hi! I just want to say that this is the best reveal fic I've read yet and all of the charachters have been perfectly in charachter! I can't wait to read more of this story and I hope you update soon. I just want to say, you can do it! I believe in you!
moonlight8267 chapter 9 . 7/17
This is literally the 1st story ive read that has shown them seeing Merlin's past and not just the show and that's completely awesome. I really hope you'll continue it because it's great!
Samantha chapter 9 . 7/13
I'm so glad that you decided to continue this! It sounds like you've had a really rough time of it and I know how hard it can be trying to live with depression, so I'm impressed that you came back to this after all this time. Loved Bartholomew :) Keep writing - you're amazing!
Laesk chapter 9 . 7/8
wonderful story, it has some sad parts but is seems to make the story more interesting. I look forwards to reading more and hope you update soon. thank you for allowing me and others the chance to read your wonderful story.
Katy612 chapter 9 . 7/5
Hi I'm soooo happy you updated :) um I don't think I read anything out of place or weird. I can't wait till Merlin goes to Camelot oh can you show the scene where merlin is dragoon and calls Arthur a toad and where merlin says to gauis "do you think I sit around and do nothing, I haven't had a chance to sit around and do nothing since the day I've arrived in Camelot I'm to busy running around after Arthur do this Merlin do that Merlin and when I'm not running around after Arthur I'm doing chores for you and if I'm not doing that I'm fulfilling my destiny do you know how many times I've saved Arthurs life I've lost count do I get any thanks no I have fought griffins,witches,bandits I have been punched,poisoned,pelted with fruit and all the while I have to hide who I really am because if anyone finds out Uther will have me executed sometimes I feel like I'm being pulled in so many directions I don't know which way to turn" anyways keep up the good work :)
LadyofStarClan chapter 9 . 7/4
This is a masterpiece! I really love it!
mizzymel chapter 9 . 7/4
Yay, you're back. Sorry to hear about the life craziness and especially the depression. I know from experience how rough it can be. Keep your head up. xo
Ladyliz2 chapter 9 . 7/3
This story is amazing! Please keep writing and please please don't give up on happiness. I speak from experience when I say you cant properly appreciate life until you have been at the bottom of it. Never give up!
Assassin of Syria chapter 9 . 7/2
This story is absolutely great. I love it and I can't wait to see Merlin going to Camelot. You mustn't abandon this story no matter what. If you do, I will hunt you down for tormenting us by leaving this amazing story.
faithandfamily1st chapter 9 . 7/1
That was bloody brilliant!
please continue this story