Reviews for The Broken Past
Sevvus chapter 9 . 7/13
Please... I'm not sure where life is going for you right now, you may be super busy, or..have a lot of stuff going on! That's fine, but please for the love of Loki, come back to this! This is the best, THE BEST see Merlin's memories story I have ever found, and I'm dying inside knowing I can't read anymore! Everyone was in character I actually enjoyed getting to learn about Merlin, real past life or not, it Felt real, and Ariel is great for making everything happen to see it. Seeing Merlin's journey in this way made me love this show more then I already did and we haven't even got to the episodes yet! I kept wishing the chapters would be longer the closer I got to chapter nine, cause I was hoping you could fit it all in there somehow before I got to it. I have never had the privlage to be so excited for a chapter while dreading it with all my being when I realized they weren't getting any longer...

I hope your still writing things, and I hope you come back to this story someday. It was amazing.
clairedamoon chapter 9 . 7/7
update please!
Nanami Namikaze chapter 9 . 6/29
¡Hola!
El día de hoy me tope con tu historia, llamo mi atención de inmediato y no pude dejar de leer después. me ha encantado. Me hizo reír, me hizo llorar y sin duda no quiero que termine, ha pasado tiempo desde que he estado tan emocional con una fic,
Por lo que leo al principio del capitulo paso bastante tiempo entre esta actualización y el capitulo anterior y como mencionas, tienes muchas razones (por cierto, espero que esas emergencias familiares y la vida en general hayan resultado bien), pero al final preguntas si es bueno y yo puedo decirte que lo es. Así que espero, si todavía estas por ahí pendiente a tu cuenta en Fanfiction, continúes con este fic. Puedo decir que no he leído algo similar por ahí y la verdad he apreciado la perspectiva, ya lo mencione, hizo que llegara a ponerme bastante emocional, pero si no has decidido abandonar por completo esta historia, solo me queda felicitarte por un gran fic, que he disfrutado leer muchísimo y me da gusto que lo hayas compartido con todos nosotros.
Saludos y abrazos desde México. XD
tremaCEE chapter 9 . 6/10
One of the best reveal fics ever! My eyes watered at the scenes where Hunith almost killed baby Merlin and where little Merlin was talking to Bartholomew about having no friends and being a bastard. You're a gifted writer. I hope you find the time to continue and finish this story.
P. S. Life is hard, yes, but don't let the depression win. You're not alone in this world. :-)
Hi! Okay so I love this story it's an excellent view into what Merlins life was like before the show picked up and the way you've portrayed the characters is amazing. I know it's been three years since the last update so it's highly unlikely there will be another and I really hate that, not because it means this amazing story will go unfinished but because it's the last story of yours that you updated and in the AN you made it sound like you intended to be back soon and that makes me worry that something has happened to you. I just really hope that's not the case. Any kind of update would be great, even just saying you're okay but done with the story. I wish you all the best!
MysteryNinja5252 chapter 9 . 5/30
Well I for one absolutely adore this story. I know it's been three years and there is little hope, but, you came back from a two year hiatus, why not a three year one? Eh? Ehhh? Lol sorry, I just literally love this story. I love how you're digging deep and are enthralling me into his past. Usually I don't like the fics where we go into his pstbecause I just want. To. See. The. Show. I just wanted to. I need to. But, I have really enjoyed this one and an entrhalled with the way you have done it. I hope you're doing okay, I really so, please don't be dead or anything (I'd be really, REALLY, sad so, plz) If you decide to continue this, I'll be here. Waiting. Because I am so in love with this story that I'm hopeless. I knew Bartholomew was actually a thing, like an actual person. I was waiting for it! I was so waiting for it! And Will's reaction warms my heart, and I can't stop smiling :)

I think you did a good job portraying all of their reactions to his magic. And, the way you made Hunith try to kill Merlin, yeah okay, I admit, tears came to my eyes,because come ON, seriously? That's heartbreaking! And she couldn't do it! And then Gwaine with his 'If he was here and saw Arthur's eyes, he'd wish Hunith finished what she started," because it's so TRUE like OH. MY. GOSH. :'''''''( it hurts. And the list, lul, it's so good, I read another fic with it and it makes me laugh everytime so thank you for adding that, really, thank you. I would tell you more about what I love, but I'm not even sure you're going to see this, and this review is already so long and I just, welp, don't want to take this much time about something I'm passionate about if nobody's going to read it, right?

But if you are reading this, I LOVE YOUR STORY SO MUCH. And I would appreciate it if you continued, but if it doesn't work for you, or it just is making things hard or something, i just want you to know, I loved it while it lasted and I understand and won't be pissed or anything XD I love the way you write, so, two years without writing doesn't seem to affect you! How does that make you feel?

Thanks for reading this insanely long message XD sorry again. Maybe I'll see you in the next chapter?
menolikee chapter 9 . 4/14
will this ever be updated this is the best going back and watching memories fic ive read. I really want to know what happens next
BookDragon28 chapter 9 . 4/6
Please continue this story is so good.
Wonky Wendy chapter 9 . 3/3
I really love all your writings that I have read and this one is no different! I really hope that this story we be updated, and I hope that like is going better than it seems it has been previously, if it is being a 'clotpole' please kick it in the shins. Anyway, I really love this story and think you are an amazing writer... And that is all! Have a WONDERFUL day!
wazup8523257 chapter 9 . 2/24
So sad you haven't updated this story in years. I want to see what happens when they see what Merlin has done for them, and if Merlin wakes up and gets into that space their in. Update please!
skydoe16 chapter 9 . 1/27
This is an amazing story, and I hope that some day you chose to continue it... No matter how long it takes, if I get a message and see that this has been updated, I'll be sure to read it :)
This is really good! I wish you would have continued!:)
Zander L. Jones chapter 9 . 1/16
I had read quite a few fics where its every one going back and seeing memories of what Merlin has gone through, but yours is effortlessly beautiful and enthralling. Your original memories feel so right and incorporate other features like Archimedes and the tree, making it that much stronger! Please, I beg. Write more!
Jess 120 chapter 9 . 12/29/2017
Love the story look forward to more posting
Lin chapter 9 . 12/14/2017
Hi! I just got done reading this and it is AMAZING! You have a gift. I would be so excited if you decided to continue this. But, mostly I hope that you are doing well and taking care of yourself. Wishing you the best, brightest, holiday season!3 3