Reviews for The Broken Past
celticwitch77 chapter 9 . 11/4
I love this way of revealing Berlin's life. I just wished it was completed, or would be glad to complete myself.
He will knock four times chapter 8 . 10/27
I missed this story. I'll frequently reread it. The premise is good and so are the interactions, as well as the Merlin scenes
This story is being followed.

Been some years I know but I can hope.
... I man going to regret reading this... ya know cause it's not done... but I can't stop! XD I'm just gonna head for that cliff I guess
Gingeraffealene chapter 9 . 9/23
I absolutely love this story. I've never actually been brought to tears when reading, but you managed to do that to me. Bartholomew and Archimedes are brilliant additions. I think it's too much to expect that you follow this through all of Merlin's adventures. But is there a way of getting everyone one to the point of when Merlin comes to Camelot and deciding they've seen enough to be going on with? No real need to rehash canon I think but I'd love to see you pick up this story one more time and give it a nice little wrap up. Please? Maybe the characters surprise Ariel by showing some growth and she figures enough is enough. Then they can go home and take care of Merlin with their new list of rules.
Senna Bluefire chapter 9 . 8/29
I wish there was more.
Arachnide chapter 9 . 8/28
Reading your story i couldnt believe my eyes at the level of mastery it showed. You are an exceptional writer, my friend, never question that. And you surely have all the makings of a great one. The sheer creativity you showed during the chapters has left me speachless. Practice, cretivity and inspiration also tenacity is what makes a great writer and you dont lack in any of those elements. I would say you are fantastic, incredible but i dont think any of those words can even slightly touch on how amazing you are nor do i think there is a word in this worlds vocabulary that can even slightly describe your greatness or even be worthy of you. You made me fall in love with this story. You succeeded into manipulating my feellings too. I dont think i have ever gone through so many emotions before. As i said i love this story. I hope you continue with it at some point. When you of course find the time to do so of course. I know life can be difficult some times and i completely understand just how unexpected turns it can take and where it can leave one person. So i understand and i want you to know that i am not leaving nor am i abandoning this story. For as long as it takes i will be waiting. For i truly want to see this story continued. I am very curious too. I love how you portrayed the characters and i love how you added mordred to the equation. I think this story is a success and it deserves to be finished. I have seen many stories like this but none of them had the spark, the magic that this one has. None has been as great and hooking as this one. I couldnt stop reading! It was a great story! And i hope to see you soon, my friend. I wish you lots and lots of inspiration for i know this is what you and, really, any other writer really needs
Cool chapter 9 . 8/22
Amazing story! I have no concerns, just excited to see what happens next!
Caro0909 chapter 9 . 8/9
I absolutly loved this story, read it all in one go.
Your portrait of Merlin is so wonderful.
I hope you will someday finish this tale. It deserves to be finished!
Magic Never Dies chapter 9 . 7/29
I just wanted to say that I stumbled upon this story back in 2014 and have been in love with since the beginning. It may be a little late to say this now but I hope you will continue to update this story in the future. The plot line is interesting and I love how you don't rush to get to Camelot, but instead, build upon the years that Merlin lived in Eladior. Please continue to write! P.S. I promise to check back more often (instead of waiting 2 years lol).
NoSugarForValdez chapter 6 . 7/21
Being a noble CAN get you killed, but only in Revolution-era France.
fayevie chapter 9 . 6/12
Absolutely gorgeous story, I cannot wait until you update again
Cool chapter 9 . 5/29
Such an amazing story! Hope that you will update!
COTK95 chapter 9 . 5/20
I absolutely love this story! I read this type of fix as often as I can find them, but I think this is one of my favorites so far! I sincerely hope that you are still planning on finishing the story!
fire.ash.rebirth chapter 1 . 5/7
This is one of my favorite merlin fics! please please please continue!