Reviews for The Broken Past
zezily chapter 9 . 4/16
I like it so i'm gonna get down on my knees and beg you to write the next chapther
Pretty please! "Send puppy eyes at you"
BeautifulLotus chapter 9 . 4/16
I want more
warrenha2 chapter 9 . 4/3
Please continue?
TweakyGhostLover chapter 9 . 3/20
AWWWWWW BARTHOLEMEW HE LISTENED THE ENTIRE TIME HE WILL KEEP HIS SECRET AWWWW
This is amazing plz update!
TweakyGhostLover chapter 4 . 3/19
Oh merlin
TweakyGhostLover chapter 1 . 3/19
XD XD she is having way to much fun OH he will kill you
MarissaTodd chapter 9 . 3/10
This is really good! Are you going to continue?
Arxhaelogist chapter 9 . 3/1
This is great, I'm just going to say it straight. I love how you've developed Merlin as a boy, and if you ever get to it, I'd absolutely love to see how the rest of your story goes!
autumnchild25 chapter 9 . 2/22
I wish for more so much more i love it
So come June it will have been two years again maybe time for another chapter? Either way its a good story!
I just wanted to say you are a great writer and I really hope you update soon :D
Please update! I love your story! I want(correction NEED) to know what happens
Yozora Haru chapter 9 . 2/3
More,please...*with blink-blink puppy eyes*
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY!
Though the amount of tears accumulated from this story are quite unhealthy...
Still,I want more~
Please update soon...I'M BEGGING YOU~~~
vccv chapter 9 . 1/24
Though it's been a few years since you last posted, I wanted to let you know that I truly enjoy this story; I come read it again every so often in the hope that you might have added a bit more :) I enjoy your writing style and would love to one day read the rest. Regardless, thank you for what you have given us thus far and I hope you are well.
yummypie193 chapter 9 . 1/18
Wow... I never really liked any "people watch Merlin's past" fics but this story is amazing :) When Merlin was talking to Will, Will says that Merlin didn't need an axe to fell a tree, but Merlin says that he had almost killed Old Man Simmons when he did that... I'd be interested to see that event :D I hope you continue this! We'll wait for you :)