Reviews for the time is now
Akela-Nakamura chapter 1 . 4/7
Time paradoxes give me a headache, lol. I don't put much stock into this theory either, but who knows? XD Still, great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
This is very sweet and emotional without camp. Beautiful writing
cheshireSorrows chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Curse you, now you have me obsessively looking for Rouge-Levy-Gajeel and Sting-Lucy-Natsu family feels...

But so worth it, so INCREDIBLY worth it...an absolute pleasure to read, thank you so so much :)
Deinokos chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
...so much happier now. :)
symphonysiren chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I LOVE THIS. RAWR. I'VE READ THIS STORY WHAT, LIKE 10 TIMES AT LEAST, IT'S SO GOOD. I FULLY SUPPORT THE PARADOX THEORY, AND THIS STORY FITS RIGHT IN. YAAAY, IT'S AMAZING, YOU'RE SO TALENTED, KEEP WRITING.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
The end of the hero's journey is coming home. *applauds* I have the stupidest grin on my face right now.

And yep, those four would be okay with kids out of nowhere (although I guess twenty years' wait helped).

Let me guess, Sting couldn't see Mavis because he hadn't accepted his kinship to Fairy Tail?
MoonlightRurouni chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
-still dead-
Praise the LORD that this is a head canon of yours too, because I've been DYING to read something of this...subject. Genre. Thing.

Anyways, PURE EXCELLENCE as usual. Great job on all four of them. The only way it could've been better wouldve been if you did a multi-chapter story

Keep up the amazing work!
-moony
any and all anime chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
So wait, were Sting and Rogue kids after they got sent forward in time? Like as in when they woke up and Rogue said "We're home Sting" or were they teenagers like they are in the current saga of the grand magic games? Still a really cool story though; for all the confusion.
Cat Goliath chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Oh man, so confusing. But I love it though, so cute and beautiful and loving. Argh, just beautiful.
Tawny chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Mind blown! So brilliant!
S4JM chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Ah, I hope this review isn't too late a response to this amazing piece that you've written :') . How do I begin this with? It's painfully sad in a way, though with a happy ending (which thankfully was how the story was concluded, cuz I would've cried my eyes out, otherwise) .

While the theory is not a totally foreign concept to me (I stumbled across it on tumblr, some time ago), I think you've just made me support this theory a whole lot more. Mind you, I used to kinda-maybe, crack-shipped sting/lucy (God, it feels so awkward now ._.)

Anyways, I pretty much love everything about this story; from the characterization to the flow of the story. I like how Sting is portrayed, how emotional he's become with the vestiges of his past finally becoming clearer, and his frustration how he's the only one seemingly in the dark on the truth. And Rogue, with the nonchalant facade he put up, when he's known just what-on-earth is going on, I really want to cry for him ;_;

The whole idea of them time-travelling is a bit confusing at the end, but I think I got a clue on what's going on. Regardless, it ended on a good note, that's morw than what I can ask for especially after all the angst in your other companion pieces to this.

Thank you for writing such a wonderful thing, it's one of the best stories I've ever had the pleasure to read ;_; (sorry for the long-ass review, it's an incorrigible habit of mine :)
xxFit chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This HAS to be my favorite fic of FT.

LASJWO;E I LOVE THIS
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
AAAAAAAAND BAM. Entire theory now messed up with the latest chapter. Pretty nice ending to the whole thing though. Ahahaaha I've had to many time travel alternate dimension stuff to have this kind of plot messing with my head. It's not that hard to grasp :P

I'm getting goosebumps from Gajeel now. Ho man SHIT IS GOING DOWN.
raesquared chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
GAAAHH, this was SUCH a sweet ending to your quartet. Again, I am so so SO thankful and pleased that you not only enjoyed the theory but blessed the small niche of the fandom who like it as well with such perfect ficlets, holy crap.

Artistic liberties or not, this fic really sums up on why I love this theory for Sting and Rogue. I adore the idea of broken childhoods of the future and saving their own future by traveling to the past. RELUCTANT HEROES AHOY. Delicious plot purposes, heheh.

Such a sweet reunion, I especially loved Rogue getting his hair rufflin' again at last. THEN AGAIN IM A BIASED PUNK HAHA, but gaaah so sweet.

ALSO I TOTALLY SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE AT THE END. ITS TOTALLY A MIRROR SCENE TO 'OUT OF TIME' THUS WHY THIS IS 'THE TIME IS NOW'. HAHAHAARR, I-I just felt really smart okay. sob.

I LOVED ALL OF YOUR THEORY FICS, KRISTIN. You really breathed life into the idea and I'm just so happy you had inspired fun with it, heehee ;;
polka-d0ts chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I don't mean to be a Juvia here, but I can't stop crying. This. The feels. UGH. DEAD.

Very talented. Very talented indeed.