Reviews for the time is now
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
I'd reall like to see a follow up. Like did Sting and Rogue gain memories of themselves in this timeline? Of a happier life?
starscriptmage chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
I AM STILL A LITTLE CONFUSED but this is absolutely beautiful. I wanna see you write a whole series one day, and when you do, that'll be the day I'll go broke from spending all my money on your wondrous writing. Fantastic job!
Elise chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
I didn't understand all of this, but it gave me a mountain of feels. And misty eyes.
Thank you for sharing. Now I'll have to find other fics about this theory, I need more!
JeslynBoo chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
oh, you... 3
OlieGoldenWolf chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
I legitimately cried with this. It was beautiful. Thank you for your talent, Mungoe, and thank you for writing this fic.
owlcity2013 chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
*Cries* WHY WASN'T THIS THEORY CANON?
Akela-Nakamura chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Time paradoxes give me a headache, lol. I don't put much stock into this theory either, but who knows? XD Still, great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
This is very sweet and emotional without camp. Beautiful writing
xo cheshire chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Curse you, now you have me obsessively looking for Rouge-Levy-Gajeel and Sting-Lucy-Natsu family feels...

But so worth it, so INCREDIBLY worth it...an absolute pleasure to read, thank you so so much :)
Deinokos chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
...so much happier now. :)
symphonysiren chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I LOVE THIS. RAWR. I'VE READ THIS STORY WHAT, LIKE 10 TIMES AT LEAST, IT'S SO GOOD. I FULLY SUPPORT THE PARADOX THEORY, AND THIS STORY FITS RIGHT IN. YAAAY, IT'S AMAZING, YOU'RE SO TALENTED, KEEP WRITING.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
The end of the hero's journey is coming home. *applauds* I have the stupidest grin on my face right now.

And yep, those four would be okay with kids out of nowhere (although I guess twenty years' wait helped).

Let me guess, Sting couldn't see Mavis because he hadn't accepted his kinship to Fairy Tail?
MoonlightRurouni chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
-still dead-
Praise the LORD that this is a head canon of yours too, because I've been DYING to read something of this...subject. Genre. Thing.

Anyways, PURE EXCELLENCE as usual. Great job on all four of them. The only way it could've been better wouldve been if you did a multi-chapter story

Keep up the amazing work!
-moony
any and all anime chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
So wait, were Sting and Rogue kids after they got sent forward in time? Like as in when they woke up and Rogue said "We're home Sting" or were they teenagers like they are in the current saga of the grand magic games? Still a really cool story though; for all the confusion.
Cat Goliath chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Oh man, so confusing. But I love it though, so cute and beautiful and loving. Argh, just beautiful.