Reviews for The Boss
Emikadon chapter 13 . 5/28
This is so good! Read it all in one sitting, hue. I know it's been a while, but if you could update, I'll be here patiently waiting~
Haddy chapter 13 . 5/23
I guess this won't be updated anymore, cause it's from 2013, and it's 2015...
Pity. This is such a good story! I love it so much! I need more, please!
BexBluedragon chapter 13 . 4/4
Please add more chapters I really love this story! :)
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15
Another long Hinata story!
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...

What exactly happened with the Hyuga family? Hanabi talked Hiashi into throwing his two older kids out...why?
When are they going to sex it up? This is over due. Is Hinata a virgin? Whatever the case he wants to sex it up with her and it's clear she dose too;)
after reading all 13 chapters...I must say this is such a awesome story(minus the proof-reading). I am however, anxious to see how Sasuke plan on finding out about Hinata past and family.

Now I am very concern about this kiss that they share. Are they ever going to be serious and talk about it? I mean it is quiet obvious that they both have strong feelings for each other. But, is Sasuke going to trat her like the rest as "flavor of the moment" as Hinata would say? I believe that you owe it to use to give a point of view of both their mind set after that kiss took place.

And, what about the men that tried to kidnap her? I was reading your a/n and it looks as thought viewers thought u was racist after that chapter. I do not believe that was racist in anyway at all. It's just that because of all that is going on in that side of the world that people are getting very touchy and sensitive on this...but I see no problems at all.

Again please start updating again. And, I see that also Hinata needs to cut Kiba loose. Why don't u throw Gaara or Shikamaru in it as very possible love threat that finds Hinata attractive and wants to get with her? They're hotter
narutome123 chapter 12 . 1/6
Luv the story
Guest chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
pls dont give up on this story! pls finish it. i loove it alot and it would be a shame for it to just sit here unfinished
cecil chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
Really cool.
Where is the next chapter?
Jess7512 chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
I Love it! I really like how this story is going but its been forever since you updated it
Please update soon dont leave it like this i really like this story (:
watashiwa hentai chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
I am hentai okaaaaywhere the FUCK is thee lemon *ahem*srry bout that my perverted side has got the best of me
Guest chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
what is this
guest0.0 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Why why why... WHY! Every time I enjoy a fanfic its always at a cliffhanger and its updated the last frikken century ago. I have read this fanfic like frikken 3 times and I still get that chill like yho so please im begging u on my knees PLEASE UPDATE
a fan of yours chapter 13 . 6/4/2014