Reviews for The Joys of Lycanthropy
djMpsmehau chapter 23 . 7/18
Update please I'm getting very emotional right now!
ClarissaAdeleFray chapter 23 . 7/7
Well, I see that you have not updated, yet again, this fanfiction of yours that I really like. I like its unique style, it's lightness of dialogue, regardless of its dark undercurrent. I don't know why you haven't upgraded, but if you can, please do.
24bookgeek chapter 23 . 6/16
Arrggh update please
DarkPoetess chapter 23 . 6/5
OMG! ok so I had read the first 10 chapters of this about a year ago and then I placed it in my favorites list... somehow I forgot to also follow it. Luckily for me I reviewed my list and noticed more chapters than I remember. so I decided to read a few before I went to sleep... its now 5:14 in the morning and I just couldn't stop myself omg this is soooooo good it got sooo much better than imagine. please please for the love of all fanfiction please continue this story!
Kastanja chapter 1 . 5/13
Wow. I'm snared. Don't leave me dangling.
na-na78 chapter 23 . 5/6
This is really a fantastic story you just have to update I need to know what happens next.
shadowwolf2345 chapter 22 . 5/5
Very good and has such emotion written in it you should write more of this stuff.
shadowwolf2345 chapter 20 . 5/5
It's very good funny and creative also you should write more.
rosalielover chapter 23 . 4/14
This story is incredibly well done! You've taken an overused, somewhat cliche idea, and turned it into an original, exciting, fascinating, incredible tale. I really hope you update this soon!
Sethybaby chapter 23 . 12/30/2014
Duuuuude! U gotta finish this awesome story! Don't leave it please I'm loving it! Ya know I wasn't sure about this stroy at first. but I'm hooked on this. Keep going!
RachelBarbraBerry chapter 23 . 12/11/2014
Awesome they need a break , rest
shadowwolf2345 chapter 23 . 12/8/2014
It's really really good you should write more I really enjoy reading it.
BexCatchingFire chapter 23 . 11/28/2014
Ooooh man, that was intense - utterly brilliant chapter, thanks :)
Arial Wolf chapter 23 . 11/28/2014
You Hope your safe
Brilliant thank you
General Mac chapter 23 . 11/28/2014
oohhh bad wolf ,thanks love it more pretty please