Reviews for The Joys of Lycanthropy
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 8 . 7/11
This was hard enough to read with your Bella sue being all-powerful. Now we got this "boss's orders~" mystery drama. I was so hoping that her mom wouldn't reappear. Lost my desire to continue this.
indigobenson23 chapter 23 . 6/14
Is there more to this? I only just found this story and I think it's quite amazing. Beautifully written. Hope there's more to it!
123a456e chapter 23 . 3/7
This is a great story so far! Im sad that it is unfinished
mfellows chapter 23 . 1/20
update SON PLEASE!
littleweb chapter 23 . 1/11
More please
Le Diablo Blanc2 chapter 23 . 1/7
DAMN THIS WAS AN INCREDIBLE STORY SUCH A SHAME IT WASNT CONTINUED
guest chapter 23 . 12/23/2015
This chapter made me cry the sheer emotion of it was beautiful please write more
Trinity Wilson chapter 11 . 9/13/2015
once we began working
sara-nadia chapter 23 . 9/5/2015
please update
Guest chapter 23 . 8/2/2015
where the fuck is the new chapter?
djMpsmehau chapter 23 . 7/18/2015
Update please I'm getting very emotional right now!
ClarissaAdeleFray chapter 23 . 7/7/2015
Well, I see that you have not updated, yet again, this fanfiction of yours that I really like. I like its unique style, it's lightness of dialogue, regardless of its dark undercurrent. I don't know why you haven't upgraded, but if you can, please do.
24bookgeek chapter 23 . 6/16/2015
Arrggh update please
DarkPoetess chapter 23 . 6/5/2015
OMG! ok so I had read the first 10 chapters of this about a year ago and then I placed it in my favorites list... somehow I forgot to also follow it. Luckily for me I reviewed my list and noticed more chapters than I remember. so I decided to read a few before I went to sleep... its now 5:14 in the morning and I just couldn't stop myself omg this is soooooo good it got sooo much better than imagine. please please for the love of all fanfiction please continue this story!
Kastanja chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Wow. I'm snared. Don't leave me dangling.