Reviews for Empire State of Murder
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post more! I am still hoping to know how this story is about and I want to read more of Cyril Riner!
annoniempje chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This is amazing and i luv it ;)
are u going to finish it someday?
guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
PLEASE update already!
Original-Elfkin chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I don't know if you are ever planning to finish this one. But I just thought I'd tell you that I love your Psych fic above and beyond all other authors and that this verse has been a source of great joy. And I look very forward to getting to read this adventure too, if you're still writing it.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
PLEASE say you're continuing with these. I just was rereading one of my fav Shassie series when I noticed you posted this. So very interested to find out what happens next, and especially interested in the possibility you make this into a 50k!
theaterelf chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I love this series - I read the first day in a day, and am ecstatic that you have started a third story. Your characters are spot-on, and I love the chemistry! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Mirage chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Nice beginning, hope there will be many many new chapters soon, cant wait to read the next chap
-and lots of stories with those pairing in the future!
Moonlady chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
YAAAAAAY! I love that you're making another one! This series is by far my most favorite of all favorite Shassie storylines.
I'm not entirely sure what's about to happen just yet, but I can't wait to find out!
KP chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Wow, I'm really hoping to see more of this. Great dialog, and I love how the relationships are portrayed. Keep it up!
BloodFeud chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Gods, I love every single one of your Psych stories. The plot-line for each fic is always interesting, the dialogue is witty and entertaining without fail, and your portrayal of the characters themselves is wonderful. I also, very predictably, love your characterization of Shawn the most.

I don't know if you're planning on making this fic the third and final installment of your Psych series, and thus write a trilogy, or if you're planning on continuing, but I'm sincerely hoping for the latter. I'd also love to read another independent Shassie fic (like "1930") if you have the time and motivation to write it.

For the immediate future however, I'm simply holding out for another update and the opportunity to read about more of the shenanigans Shawn will undoubtedly get himself into as he delves further into this case-that's-not-a-case-according-to-Gus.

BloodFeud
Lilywonders chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Oh my gosh! I literally just stayed up until 1:20AM to finish reading this series! I can't wait until you update this, it's really good. I love how in character everyone is.
H2OSorceress chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I love these two. Both twos, Shawn & Gus and Shawn & Lassie! Good luck with the ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Wow, off to another brilliant start, the third story of the series is so far as fantastic as the others! The way you write Psych is very enthralling. Shawn's character is perfect, he's funny and serious at the right times and shows both sides just the right way. It feels like its written very in character somehow despite it being a fanfiction where the characters are gay lol! I really enjoyed Shawn interacting with the mailman, and Lassie asking him to move in and how he reacted to it. I extremely love how you have Shawn calling him Lassie even though they're together, it just doesn't sound right any other way! Anyway, I've been a long time fan of your Psych fics and I can't wait for the next chapter. Please, PLEASE post more soon. Post more now! Do it now!
g chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
YES! I love it! Please continue this story/universe of psych. Love it.
The Slightly Demented chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
This was great! It's funny and I can't wait to see how the rest of the story develops.