Reviews for Breaking Point
Continue like this
PAndagirl53 chapter 4 . 8/16
WHAT THE HELL?! What happened?! You just stopped writing three years ago all of a sudden.
Please please please pick up this story! :,0
Tasha chapter 4 . 5/8
Can you please continue this story? I think it's amazing!
tedabug chapter 4 . 1/29
(fanning myself) This story is hot like fire! This is a really addicting storyline and I can't wait to read more. I love this pairing.
please update! this is so good! i'm so sad to see you haven't updated in months! we need to see what happens next!

i like assertive raven. it was cute that she was all coy at first but now she knows she wants bb and is excited instead of embarrassed. i love how you write his animalistic side and want to see that explode when he knows raven wants him back. really want a chapter where they finally get together! and then more chapters of their relationship because you write them better than anyone else on fanfiction!

pleeeeeeeease update!
Elmo1610 chapter 4 . 12/17/2015
Ok seriously that was awesome I really do hope you go on with the story... And I reckon you should keep going as it is
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Continue,yes?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
This story is so hot! Wish you would continue it! And definitely loving assertive Raven ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2015
Updateee
Guest chapter 4 . 8/18/2015
This is going great especially with raven playing back just needs updates
Guest chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
Also please keep writing this is definetly one of my favorite story's on fanfiction
Guest chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
Personally I think raven define they should break first, but she has to give Changeling a run for his money
B chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
and then one of the team members walks in on them
Guest chapter 4 . 7/21/2015
I like chapter 4. Making it a game between the two is a good direction
Madison chapter 4 . 7/7/2015
Wtf are you gonna write more? That was too good to just leave unfinished!