Reviews for About Bloody Time
DarkShadow1215 chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Oh... Mi... Dio... This is so good. Please update!
Runawynd chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
Can I start by saying the cliffhanger in Chapter 1 REALLY pissed me off ("stress relief", Desmond, REALLY?! D:), but I loved where it ended up leading! I love the script here, you do a great job of writing Desmond & Shaun, with all of Shaun's wittiness but apparent shiness (which is adorable)! 3 Anyways, great work and thanks for the read!
A savvy pirate chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I'm really loving this. You have very marvelously captured the characters and made a much better ending than the original.
raindropdew chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
I love this story! And I love shaunxdesmond its hard to find stories with these two. And you have such an amazing story here and I love the developing of there relationship even I'd shaun can be a git sometimes lol and I love how desmonds dad is being more of a dad. I just love this story and I hated the end of ac3 and I like how your showing it like this man I wish it happened. Thank you for the chapter and I'm excited for the next chapter! (:
Yuuzuki Nara chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
I hope you do continue this story. I enjoyed how spot on their personalities are. Especially Shaun's. His humor is really refreshing and hilarious when done right. :)
SxDFan19 chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
I honestly wish THIS is how Assasin's Creed III had ended.
merlincrazy chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
Please finish this! I really, really love it!
leaky.oven chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Awuh! I was laughing at the start of this - of course Desmond doesn't know the difference between chatting and chatting UP, hahaha. But of course it's never going to be easy between these two.
elliewind chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
First off, I would like to say that I seriously just created an account to follow and respond to this story. There were other stories that I've read that brought me close to creating an account, but this one sealed the deal. It's really hard to come across a good fic on this site, and this one is an absolute gem. For the most part, I was indifferent to all other desmondXshaun fanfics as much as I was with the uneventful (and rather disappointing) death of Desmond Miles in AC3. They all had one thing in common that absolutely riled me: They completely trivialized his sacrifice and/or ignored his death. But your story appreciates him, which I loved. Other than that you have amazing character development. Your take on Desmond and Shaun is the most believable. The only thing that breaks my heart is that you didn't finish the five chapters. I hope you didn't get discouraged because you really are an amazing writer. Please continue this!
Love chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
it like hell! Mooooooooore :D
Kira Kyuu chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Your ending author's note killed me. xD

Anyway, I hope you decide to continue this again.

K9
Kaarina Helvete chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
I love it so much 8l What you're doing is perfect. Their relationship is great, it's realistic, and totally in-character. And the headquarters! Great ideas! Keep it uuuuup and I wait eagerly for more c:
Kaarina Helvete chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
Holy crap man that was amazing. I HATED how everyone just left him there! I loved Shaun's emotions when he decided to do all that pff. He's perfect. Now to see where it goes :D
Kaarina Helvete chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Wow this is a really good first chapter 8l I should really be studying but f*** that yeah this is a very good fic so far.
quenofthieves chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter :)