Reviews for Learning to Live Again
Chkgun93 chapter 17 . 3/9/2013
Another outstanding update to this incredible story, enjoyed the banter between Kev and Javier, and that scene in the kitchen with Alexis and Javier was very funny.

Thank you.
rickkate3 chapter 17 . 3/9/2013
:))))) That was so funny to read. How javi finds out, how he was happy, but at the same time, protective about Alexis. Thank you so much for this chapter. I really cant wait to see, how Papa Castle will freact, when he finds out. :))))) love this chapter. thank you so much!
red2013 chapter 17 . 3/9/2013
good chapter with epso and ryan and epso finding out about alexis and ryan going out together as a couple.
Katherine Serafin chapter 17 . 3/9/2013
Ok ... you made me laugh soooooo hard at the beginning! :D
Poor Alexis! :D
And keep going! I love your story!
fanfar3 chapter 17 . 3/8/2013
The plot thickens! The relationship has been outed, and it is only a matter of time before Papa Castle finds out. Oh, I am alternating between wanting to get it over with and wishing it would never be discovered!

Wonder if there is more to the Ryan family history? Is Ryan going to lose it and go off on someone? Show he inherited the violent behavior of his ancestors before him? Hope not. I don't want to see him go to a dark place...at least not one that hurts others.
jazzyjenn5 chapter 17 . 3/8/2013
Shcoking reveals from Kevin's past! So happy he finally said "I love you" back. Great chapter once again, can't wait for more!
Bamafan101 chapter 17 . 3/8/2013
When you had Kevin talking about prison my mind went to the tv show Cold Case where Seamus played a convict locked up in the joint lol
Soprano009 chapter 17 . 3/8/2013
I hope that once Kate finds out she immediately tells Castle. Please let Castle not be some fool who finds out about this the last. Also Beckett is kinda Alexis stepmother. I hope that Kate will give Ryan a much harder time about this then Esposito did. Please let Kate and Castle not keep this a secret from eachother.
PrincessShayShay chapter 17 . 3/8/2013
Oh how cute! Oh I absolutely lived this chapter and I'm so glad Kevin said it! Can't wait for the next chapter! Adding my two cents here: could you possibly add just a smidge more Dev and Alexis moments? I feel like their bond is just as important as her and Kevin's. Lovely reading! More soon please!
Rolodexthoughts chapter 17 . 3/8/2013
Great Chapter! Javi taking wanting to make sure everyone is ok!
mirandapooley chapter 17 . 3/8/2013
.llent chapter.
I didn't see it coming but your boy Esposito hit the bull's-eye of the character.

The romance... awwwww... even if it took Kevin a while to show his (usual) cheesy side.

Plus fun, fun, fun: - "And you guys call yourselves detectives?"

And Ryan comes from a family of delincuents? Huh, that was deep... who knew! Nice twist.

In a nutshell: LOVED IT.
Alexis Dawn chapter 17 . 3/8/2013
I love that Javi caught them and how he caught them. I absolutely love this story! Keep on writing!
AgentLunaA chapter 16 . 3/7/2013
OMG¡ this is so amazing, what a nice way to move forward...excelent
so poor Ryan Castle is going to kill him ¡
BethGisborne chapter 16 . 3/7/2013
FINALLY! I thought you were going to keep stringing us along. Yeash. Now they had better stay together and for heavens sake tell Castle. I have a feeling everyone knows but him. Good chapter. Hugs!
charbrose chapter 16 . 3/7/2013
OMG! Ryan's secret was sooo hilarious! I absolutely loved it! I could totally see it. It was so adorable, absolutely freaking cute. Great job on making the 'gay experience' his secret.

The love scene between them was beautifully done. It was balletic and flowed in this lyrical way as it unfolded.

You should be proud of it.

Ryan being squeamish about the Nikki Heat/Jameson Rook sex scenes was the best, though. That is sooooo canon for me now. I could just see him being, like, "ewwww."

Great job as always. I can't wait for more.
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »