Reviews for Learning to Live Again
charbrose chapter 15 . 3/7/2013
Your writing is just, ugh, sooooo ah-maze. Like, I can't get over how much detail is involved and how beautifully and lyrical it is. This story is just really great.

The way you write the Ryan and Alexis, and how 'real' you've written them is just so amazing. I love how in depth it is, and how loving they are with each other.

The Ryan and Devlin scenes were so adorbs. Their relationship is so cute, and I love how well you've captured his voice. It's just like I'm hearing the way he speaks is like if he had a son.

I love it.
rickkate3 chapter 16 . 3/7/2013
Wow, thank you so much. When Kevin called Javi, when he was drunk, was my the best part, was when both couldnt resist anymore, and just let it happen. Finally, i must say...;)))) Thank you again, for this amazing chapter!
angelthree117 chapter 16 . 3/7/2013
I love the nightly secret telling, but I think Ryan should turn it on Alexis and make her tell him a secret.
daisesndaffidols chapter 16 . 3/7/2013
Castle better never know about this.. I think he would blow his top!
red2013 chapter 16 . 3/7/2013
I like the direction you are going. just wondering how you will manage the chapter you have castle sr finding out about little castle and ryan going out with each other. cant wait to read that. i like the way you have written so far. keep going and never give up on life as a person.

katie w.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/6/2013
Lovely, lovely, lovely. Did I mention hoe lovely this is? The secres are wonderful and add so much more personality and feeling to the story.. I'm sure you enjoy creating your own secrets but you should check out the Ryan Report on the Castle side of . It might give you some inspiration now and then. Seriously can't wait for more!
jazzyjenn5 chapter 16 . 3/6/2013
Another great chapter! Liked the little comedy addition with Javi. Can't wait to read more!
PrincessShayShay chapter 16 . 3/6/2013
Thank you! Oh I just love this story, and I love when you update quickly! Great Chapter, and can't wait for the next one. Here's to hoping that you make Ryan realize his true feelings for Alexis and express them! :)
fanfar3 chapter 16 . 3/6/2013
Uncool telling a lie instead of a secret! At least that is what you have inferred. If I am wrong, whoops. But that's what I got from the context.

Hmm...also, I don't know but I'd think Javi could have been a tad more sympathetic. I was kinda annoyed at him. but then he's busy and he was clearly at work on the homicide. So I'll give him a pass.

Nice to see them taking their relationship to the next level.
mirandapooley chapter 16 . 3/6/2013
Tá an scéal mé a mharú, go bhfuil sé chomh milis. Is breá liom é!
And love you're using of Gaelige.
Can't wait for next chapter.
Alexis Dawn chapter 16 . 3/6/2013
Post again now please! I really want to see castle find out!
Alexis Dawn chapter 15 . 3/6/2013
I love this story! Please keep on writing! You are awesome!
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 15 . 3/5/2013