Reviews for Learning to Live Again
rickkate3 chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Wow, its a damn good story by far. Ok, on one side sad, cause Jenny died, and now Kevin have to take care of Dev on his own, and alone. But the part of Alexis and Kevin, its just so strange, but no less Interresting. And i cant wait, to read more of ir, cause its really good. Thank you!
Yeedle chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Love the story. I love Ryan and the idea of Ryan and Alexis!
MaferChica3 chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
What a cute story! Love it3 please continue
jazzyjenn5 chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
I am loving this story! Love Kevin and Alexis, and can't wait to see how yu evolve the relationship. Can't wait to read more!
trekkie1214 chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Lovely! Dev seems so adorable :) I loved the interaction with the picture- the memory and knowing that Jenny's still important to both of them is wonderful. The finger-painting is fun to imagine too :) and of course the Kevin/Alexis sweetness was always adorable. Can't wait for more!

And you're welcome ;)
mirandapooley chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Hmmmm... interesting, very very interesting. And original. Always thought that Kevin Ryan is a sweet character and - as mentioned in other reviews - this seems to be an unexpected and suprisingly cute match. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Sparrow49 chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
I'm just loving this story so far. You're doing such a great job capturing Ryan's character, and I love this slightly-more-grown-up version of Alexis, (not that she wasn't always the "grown-up" in her family)!
WolfAngel62 chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Aww, so cute, I love how Dev is bringing them together, it's adorable. I think a scene with Ryan having a sudden revalation when he comes home to Alexis doing something like cleaning the kitchen after she's put Dev to bed would be awesome :)
daisesndaffidols chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Now this is a pairing I never imagined.. Not that we want to see anything happen to Jenny...
Alexis Dawn chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
aww I love this! Post more now please!
Castlereader chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
First Ryan/Alexis story that I have seen that is in character and real! Good start.
pampilot67 chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
cuite yes it is
WolfAngel62 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I've never read a Ryan/Alexis fic before so I'm really looking forward to the next chapters
trekkie1214 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Great start- compelling story! I'm looking forward to more! :)
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24