Reviews for Learning to Live Again
IronStrange chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
Loving the story so far! As an Irish person your Irish is a bit off but sure that's okay very few of us can actually even speak it! Just a heads up we don't actually refer to the Irish language as Gaelic, when an Irish person like myself is talking about Gaelic we're talking about our version football! Just saying :)

However this is such a cute story and it is really well written!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
I reviewed this story before but I wanted to add that I love Jenni and Ryan but this was the perfect way to have Ryan and Alexis together.. and I am a big fan of Ryan and Alexis... you did a great job of honoring Jenny in Ryans relationship while making it possible for Alexis and Ryan to be together.. I love how you're not a jenni hater in your story...
SG
Lady Moonglow chapter 20 . 4/26/2013
WONDERFUL STORY! I've been reading it and your companion piece to it nonstop for the past two days and I couldn't take my eyes off it. You captured both of these characters brilliantly and wrote their evolving relationship with a beautiful "broken" humanity that was more realistic than most other fics on here for that very reason. Thanks for creating this lovely work and sharing it with all of us. I will never look at Ryan and Alexis the same way again in future episodes - or at least without hoping somewhere in the back of my mind that they'll suddenly jump each other!
Moons88 chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
I really liked what you did at the beginning of this chapter, staring with the five stages of grief and the way you wrote it that first sentence, it was almost like a voice over. Made me think of Grey's Anatomy actually :P. I really liked it.
Moons88 chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
I'm anxious to see where this is going. Also, I like how you're good with technical terms which makes the story all the more accurate.
Moons88 chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
I loved the interaction between Dev and Ryan, it was so cute and I like how you managed to capture the thoughts of a five year old. Wow, that's some cliffhanger you ended with, lucky for me there's more to read ;)
Moons88 chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
You really captured Ryan and Espo with this:

Esposito rolled his chair over a second later, "So I heard you went out last night."

Without even looking up he shook his head, "No you can't see the pictures."

Esposito glared before spinning himself around forcefully, "Bro, I can't even look at you right now."

and I forgot to say this, but in your previous chapter I loved how you used some trivia:

"I just feel like it, you actually run about .4 degrees warmer than I do. Women usually have higher body fat than men and when you get cold your blood travels underneath that layer of fat to your core to protect your internal organs. On women it has to go deeper than men, thus their skin feels much colder making them much more sensitive to temperature changes."

I love it ;).
Moons88 chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
I'm liking it, even if I have a hard time picturing this happening in the show at some point, I can still see it happening here and it's quite cute actually. It's good that Ryan has someone there to take care of him. And Alexis is a great woman and it seems as though Dev is loving her too.

I particularly liked these parts:

The older man stood, "Well if we're taking a break I'm getting something to eat too. I'll be back in a bit."
Ryan smirked, "Yeah I bet, tell Lanie I said hi."

Ryan and Espo really know each other well ;) and then I liked the last sentence, Ryan's reply to Alexis offering him Castle's wine ;).

/Moons
Moons88 chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
I have to admit, when I read the first chapter I wasn't all that into the idea of Kevin and Alexis and I still don't think that I've fully accepted the thought. It still feels foreign. But I just had to comment on this, as I think you've managed to capture the characters well. I can see Ryan in front of me and Castle covered in every color of the rainbow. It's very well written and I'm going to keep reading :) curious to see where this is heading.

/Moons
Redlioness62 chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
I like this story, but are Castle & Beckett together? They were together when Alexis went off to college, shpouldn't they be married by now or in a stable relationship? Just asking.
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 23 . 3/25/2013
sweet ending
AgentLunaA chapter 23 . 3/22/2013
hey¡ i know is very late, but i need to tell you this:
1) your story is fantastic¡ you make me smile, cry and joy every word... so thanks¡
2)the last four chapters are awesome¡ an you make me laugh like a crazy person watchin ryan and castle running around the table, hitting each other, and later saying "im sorry"
3)please let us know about the trip to the hamptons,
4) and how alexis tell ryan "in pregnant" please¡
5) you make me cry with the epilogue, please keep writting,never stop to¡

So this is it, thanks again for all the dreams,tears and all the happy moments¡
BethGisborne chapter 23 . 3/21/2013
I love it! Grinning the whole way. I can't wait until the next round. Happy happy happy!
trekkie1214 chapter 23 . 3/20/2013
This was such a wonderful story and I loved every single moment of it. It was so well written and such a great story and this was just a perfect end. Thank you for writing and sharing this with us :)
kellz1pt5 chapter 23 . 3/20/2013
What a great way to end the story! Nice job!
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »