Reviews for Learning to Live Again
Fanfar3 as guest chapter 23 . 3/19/2013
I'm too lazy to log ... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Sniff!
jazzyjenn5 chapter 23 . 3/19/2013
So sad it's over! Great ending, you tied everyhting up great. Can't wait for your companion piece, I will be reading every chapter!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/19/2013
Ohhhhh... no... I loved this story so, so much. I wouldn't have minded if it lasted for another 50 chapters... I'm gonna miss it so very much (me too checking for updates every day)
But, right, every story has and ending and this one was (yeah, a bit rushed and) fantastic. Desperately looking forward for the one-shots of our beloved couple (and the rest of the gang), in the Hampstons, Lex looking for a job, their quarrel, any romantic moment, you know, everything.
You're an amazing story teller, kept us eagerly waiting for the fruit of your brains.
Thanks so much for this story and hope to read you very soon.
Great story!
Alexis Dawn chapter 23 . 3/19/2013
Seriously loved this! I think my other review got left as anon. This entire story rocked!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/19/2013
Awww! I absolutely loved this entire story!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/19/2013
*Insert Waterworks Here* WHAAA! ITS OVER! But it was perfect! You did such a fantastic job with the story and it shall forever be one of my favorites. I'm glad you're sticking with the characters and are goinh to make another story with them, cuz I'm sooo reading that one! Anyways, loved it!
CoffeeCup218 chapter 23 . 3/19/2013
I loved it! Thank you for such an incredible story.
Teal06 chapter 23 . 3/19/2013
ack...that was a fast epilogue. I get that you were in a hurry to finish...but the finish is important! I love what you did, but slower tale would have been good, too. You say "Beckett smiled at her boyfriend of eleven months"...I thought they were already together earlier in the story-did you mean husband?

If you ever go back and slow this down a bit, make it a bit longer, that'd be perfect! Otherwise, nice job.
Chkgun93 chapter 23 . 3/19/2013
Awesome ending to a great story, thank you for sharing.
DPIH chapter 23 . 3/19/2013
Lovely ending, happy that everything worked out
uofmcowgirl chapter 23 . 3/19/2013
awwww...so sweet!
jarsm chapter 23 . 3/19/2013
I love this story Thank you for writing it
4ngelwithashotgun chapter 23 . 3/19/2013
NO NO NO NO. It cannot end. Everyday i go home from school i check my email and theres always an update. Now its over :(
daisesndaffidols chapter 23 . 3/19/2013
I'm sad that this story is over. The epilogue was simply awesome. So glad I stumbled across this story, and decided to read it! Keep up the good work
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »