Reviews for Learning to Live Again
red2013 chapter 23 . 3/19/2013
fantastic ending. i love the ending. it had me in tears especially for castle being grandpa. getting his reaction that alexis was in labour. the castle family become bigger with ryan's second child. you cover everything in this story. especially when ryan said in last sentence 'for helping me learn to live again". Also using the irish words as i am irish myself.

go raibh maith agat to you for writing the love story of alexis and ryan.

red.
rickkate3 chapter 23 . 3/19/2013
:))))))))))))) AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW That was soooooooooo sweeeeeeaaaaaaaatttttttttttt ! Thank you so much. Even if im a litle bit sad, that this journey is over now, im glad to went along with you, and your AMAZING STORY! THANK YOU AGAIN!
indianadancer chapter 23 . 3/19/2013
Hated to see this story come to an end, but if it had to end, I love how you did it. Always made my day to see the new chapter alert.
Katherine Serafin chapter 23 . 3/19/2013
*_*
Amazing ending just being amazing.
Thank you for your story! x3
Guest chapter 22 . 3/18/2013
Lol. Love it! More please!
red2013 chapter 22 . 3/18/2013
good and very funny ending to the chapter.
Chkgun93 chapter 22 . 3/18/2013
Super funny, I enjoy and aggressive Alexis, that is so fun to read.

Thank you.
Oi chapter 22 . 3/17/2013
Not again...i know castle is really that much of an emotional yo-yo...doesn't make his emotional turnarounds amy less fristrating though. Keep up the good work
jazzyjenn5 chapter 22 . 3/17/2013
UH OH! Kev's in trouble again! Loved the party scene and that Alexis is becoming more aggressive! Keep it up, Can't wait for more!
Caskett2012 chapter 22 . 3/17/2013
I loved this chapter. Made me laugh ... update soon! Great job! :)
fanfar3 chapter 22 . 3/17/2013
Ha ha! That ending was almost comical, but I have a feeling the actual conversation won't be. If Castle had achieved any level of acceptance of the situation, I think it just flew out the window. From ten stories up. With a wrecking ball tied to its ankle.

Hmmmmmm.

Up until then, nice fluff. :P
Guest chapter 22 . 3/17/2013
HAHAHA! I'm crying from laughing so hard! This chapter was great and I absolutely can't wait for Castle's fury to unleash on Kevin! I hope for a future chapter that you add more Alexis' view point because that kid hitting on her was priceless! I love how your throwing all these characters in and how you made Javi and Lanie get together because I love that couple! Adding my two cents: Because they're not leaving until next month or something, what if Ashley suddenly pooped up and Kevin got super jealous? Just an idea so you don't have to actually to do it. Anyways, loved the chapter and don't stop writing! Update soon!
4ngelwithashotgun chapter 22 . 3/17/2013
Are Beckett and Castle 2gether?
mirandapooley chapter 22 . 3/17/2013
Ohhh no... now Kev's a dead man walking.
Moving with him Alexis? what are you thinking about? Way too soon. That'll be a bit childish, you're not playing house. You just finished college, must start your career (what's her degree anyway?), otherwise your papa would be right... Kev's having a lover/maid/nanny instead of a whole-woman.
Not that I expect them to break hope that that was the booze talking.
Having said that, I'm looking forward to read about the Hamptons trip. That'll be a sample of their life together (even though a summer vacation is not the same as the everyday life either).
And also would love to see Alexis helping Kev to resolve his family issues.
Loved the party though (and the whole chapter; we, your readers, are so committed to it!)
Shaye Anneliese chapter 22 . 3/17/2013
Great story so far. can't wait for more :)
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »