Reviews for Love and Hatred: A Bitter but Sweet Story
Phys09 chapter 30 . 5/10
Damn, those tears in my eyes...

Who put these onions here?
Random chapter 65 . 8/6/2014
I am very sad that this is ending. But I am very happy for a wonderful story. Thank you.
Random chapter 57 . 7/10/2014
Another fine chapter, you are amazing.
Random chapter 56 . 7/8/2014
Another great chapter. I'm glad to see this being updated.
CatFan chapter 55 . 5/21/2014
Nice chapter. I like how you made the Guys actually seem like caring people.
Asdf chapter 54 . 5/17/2014
Another fun to read chapter...
But honestly these "magical characters" are becoming a burden to read. I'm finding myself skipping half their dialog. It's not that I dislike the idea of then existing, but I just find them, rather uninteresting. In the event that they do talk, it usually leads to dialog that I don't understand, generic mysterious "intelligent" dialogue, or dialog that sounds snobby as if there's a joke to be heard. Other times it's full caps lock rage from Fury yelling at Mike, or explaining things to him in a terrible/unreasonable/ineffective/forceful/threatening manner; it seems like that's all he seems to be good for.
Honestly if these characters have so much "power" then why can't they just make things they way they want instantly and get it over with? It's just odd how they jump in with the main cast and make themselves at home; I mean they're suppose to be super old, right?
CatFan chapter 54 . 5/16/2014
Thank you for the quick update...Your about to break 100,000 words. That must be kinda nice.
CatFan chapter 53 . 5/12/2014
Thank you for starting back up again...I can't express my joy enough...I love this fanfic
RPGNerd chapter 52 . 9/26/2013
At least we will know who George is later in the story. Which might save some of us some headaches.
the Red Omega chapter 51 . 8/29/2013
You did it again
RPGNerd chapter 50 . 8/24/2013
Looking forward to the longest fan fic I have ever heard of if you do make that 100 chapters a reality. Also I understood Inception, if I could understand that i can understand time skips.
SelojeTypesWords chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Haley really is a scumbag in this story isn't she? Would really like to see Mike mess up her relationships. What really surprised me was that she knew his password in the first place, dumb Mike. Now Lucy is going nuts again. It just keeps getting better and better.
RPG Nerd chapter 48 . 7/24/2013
Mike protect thy phone. Thy cousins are assholes and they will probably try to ruin your relationship with Lucy. Anyway don't sleep with Lucy till your both ready. Or better yet wait till your married or when she gets on the pill. Also hope Lucy's dad approves of Mike cause of he doesn't then the shit storm will become F-4. Good think Mike locked his phone smart boy. Also he should duck tape it to the inside his scarf so that they can't get it. Don't really have much to say but could you have several spaces between scene and point of view changes so that its easier to read.
SelojeTypesWords chapter 48 . 7/23/2013
Poor Mike can't enjoy his thanksgiving without Lucy. With the way Lucy's been, you'd think she'd be the one thinking of him more. I'm hoping Lucy's dads "oh..." meant less than I'm thinking of. Mike better keep his phone guarded and stand his ground. His cousins don't need to be sending bad messages to Lucy, and Mike better not be peer pressured into asking Lucy for sex. Good chapter.
RPG Nerd chapter 47 . 7/19/2013
That was to cute. I'm sorry but its true.