Reviews for Sometimes It's Better To Go
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Gyyaaahhhhh... So many feels! Everything that was sad about the episode just became horribly depressing, reading this.

I'm too sad to say anything more about it. D:
1ttrobinson chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
So sad. Perfect
gess789 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
this I just I felt it went! you are inspired! thank you so much please keep writing!
superlc529 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Gee, that's okay, I didn't need my heart anyway... ;) That was incredible. I think you had the Tenth Doctor's voice down. And how I'm sure his hearts were breaking when Donna just dismissed him. And Wilf's "I'll look out for you, sir."

The way you put in his thoughts of being alone in the TARDIS and put "The Doctor, in the TARDIS, next stop: everywhere" just broke my heart even more. His thoughts in what you wrote were what I thought he'd probably be thinking as he left the Noble house. *sighs*

You're so great at angst and such an amazing writer. To quote the Doctor, "You're amazing." Okay, I'll stop gushing now and go and read the update on "For Just Once Cell." :P Great job! I hope to read more Ten from you (and maybe some Ten *and* Eleven together). *hinthint* *nudgenudge*
beautifully-rational chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Aw, that was depressing. But it was nicely written regardless no matter how many feels it gave me. Good job. I enjoyed it. x