Reviews for Autographs & Apple Tarts
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
So much fun.
HiraFrance chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Woo I can't believe I've missed this little baby! Thanks for sharing, love it guys ;)
RobLover21 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I would totally love to read more I loved this story!
shehazi chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Gorgeous.. Thanks .
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Aww that was soo sweet. Debbie
Lilttleturtle chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Loved this one shot! Thanks for sharing :)
Anne Celeste chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I enjoyd the story so much i 4got tht its a frikin one-shot *sigh* anyway lovd it lots thou i wish it ws longer,had mo chapters n lemons
Twi-Holic68 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Love it all though i would love to see more of this Edward and Bella! They have such great personalities and think this has the beginnings of a great full length fic but that is just me being greedy and wanting more!
vmp1 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Thank you for sharing your story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Cute story
SILVERLINING67 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
1:)
Well. Let me tell ya. I'm soon to be 46 years old and still cannot stop myself from going all fan-girl on celebs. I'm an airline employee who's gotten her share of autographs. I've also had my share of brain farts with Beyonce, Josh Duhamel, Shaquille O'neill, etc. My kids have instructed me to get the autographs and keep my mouth shut. Lol.
kalizivis chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Super cute! Ahhh...where is my boy toy...hehe!
amelia chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
awwwww...i loved it again;)
xX.sherri.Xx chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Loved the story. It had a little bit of everything in it.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I can only imagine how difficult it would be to have a private life with such a public career. Sometimes I look at the photographs and feel so sorry for them all. Paparazzi are so rude, intimidating and so disrespectful. I wish someone would turn on them, follow them, photograph their families, intrude on their privacy and ask inane questions. That would be a hoot!
195 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »