Reviews for Autographs & Apple Tarts
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Cute story
SILVERLINING67 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Well. Let me tell ya. I'm soon to be 46 years old and still cannot stop myself from going all fan-girl on celebs. I'm an airline employee who's gotten her share of autographs. I've also had my share of brain farts with Beyonce, Josh Duhamel, Shaquille O'neill, etc. My kids have instructed me to get the autographs and keep my mouth shut. Lol.
kalizivis chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Super cute! Ahhh...where is my boy toy...hehe!
amelia chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
awwwww...i loved it again;)
xX.sherri.Xx chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Loved the story. It had a little bit of everything in it.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I can only imagine how difficult it would be to have a private life with such a public career. Sometimes I look at the photographs and feel so sorry for them all. Paparazzi are so rude, intimidating and so disrespectful. I wish someone would turn on them, follow them, photograph their families, intrude on their privacy and ask inane questions. That would be a hoot!
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I loved this! I've never read a Fic with an Age difference like this especially with Bella being the older one! I would Love to see more of these two as well! ;)
Zhee chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
LOL! Such a sweet couple!
Renee Aubin chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I saw a rec for this story on TwiFanFictionRecs a few months ago. I absolutely adore “Beyond Time” (which I have yet to review, sorry about that), and I love Actorwards. And older woman stories. So how could I resist?

This story is so freakin’ charming. Witty and funny and sweet. Loved it from beginning to end. Every one of your characters was so believable, and the Bella/Alice friendship was just stellar. And needless to say (but I’ll say it anyway), Edward was awesome. I loved how you were able to make the transition from hot / funny / smart hyperfamous guy to Bella seeing him as a real person. Even Emmett/Dean was delightful.

I laughed so hard when she went on and on about the syphilis episode of House. I have to wonder if that had ever happened to him before. And then he actually blushes – now THAT can’t be common!

Wonderful that he resists having sex with her if she isn’t willing to go public. Great use of this line: "You make me sound like a villain out to steal your virtue.” Lovely resolution in the park.
‘"Come on," he urged. "Don't be scared."
His eyes were warm, comforting.’ Sigh, so sweet.

OK, a few of my favorite lines:

‘What was I saying? Why couldn't I stop saying it?’

‘I wanted to answer, but I was so distracted by that whipped cream. It just hung there, right over the bow of those perfect lips. "You have some…" I waved vaguely toward his face, and he poked his tongue out to lick away the cream.
Holy. Crap.
"Did I get it?" he asked.
Oh yes. Yes, indeed.’

‘"Don't mock me!"
"I don't need to. You're doing a bang-up job of it yourself!"’

‘Edward didn't pressure me. Sure, every now and then I'd catch him staring at me in this intense way that made my stomach flip and my palms go all sweaty, but then his face would split into this teasing grin, and it was like it never happened.’ Yummm.

‘Horizontal. Now there was an idea.’

Alice is a genius: ‘"Well, it looks like you need to ask yourself one question, Bella," she said finally.
"What's that?"
"Are any of those things worse than not having sex with Edward. Freaking. Cullen?"’

And finally, "We are going to have sex, though. Right?"

Thanks so much for this wonderful story. And if you're ever tempted to continue the story, well, I'm just sayin'... I'd love to hear more from these characters!
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
cute! every fans dream!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
that was good I really enjoyed it you are a great writer thank you
emmzac chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
So there's hope for me yet ;-) Nothing like an older Bella getting her man to bring hope to us older readers. Not that I looking as I very happy with my man but you just never know.

Anyway this was a FAB O/S and it looks as though I'm not the only reader that thinks so.

Well Done!

Now off to find Romantic Interludes.
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
aaaaaaawwwwwwwww that was so much fun! I loved it!
Much love!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Love this. You weren't 34 at the time you wrote this, by chance, were you? Hehe.
Connachtpa chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
So I could totally be Bella to Rob (3 years!) based on this adorable fantasy come to life! Loved it!
186 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »