Reviews for Autographs & Apple Tarts
ohRobward chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Such a cute and funny story 3 Wish it never ended
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Autographs & Apple Tarts has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Loved this. Great job on this.
mrsfifty chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Aww cute!
Edward is Rob, me Bella hahahahaha no no no no...
But heeyyy a woman can dream LOL
Nice, good story ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
loved it
Just Sus chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I liked this story! Nice to see a younger Edward with an older Bella...but I could have used a lemon...LOL!

xoSus
Justchillingandliving chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
hahaha this story made me laugh it's funny you did a really great job :-)
mauigirl60 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
This is my exact fantasy! I loved it! :-)
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Autographs & Apple Tarts has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Favourite Fics completed in February over on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
Midnight Cougar chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I absolutely loved these two and the story of how they met. I did read it in the compilation, but wanted to add it to my favs and tell you how much I'd love to read more of your Actorward! :)
Wants2BeACullen chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I loved this so much, I wish it was a full length story!
sparkledamnu chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
What a cute and fresh one shot! I enjoyed the storyline and fresh way that you chose to write and the fact that a cougar, ahem, a puma finally got Edward.

Thank you for writing for our fandom. I have enjoyed all your works.

Elaine - Sparkle Damnu Phillips on Facebook sparkledamnu on twitter
Cared chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Fun and romantic - great one-shot!
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Hahahahahaha...oh! I laughed and smiled so much! This was PERFECT! I just love it! I could just picture my friend and I during the opening of this. That was perfect! And I'm sure all of us would like to see ourselves in the rest of the story! LOL :D
SO excited to see this and can't wait for more Cutlass either! But I know you are busy, so no worries, ok?!
Love!
HollBeth chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This was sweet and perfect. Gah - I donated for this comp and I still haven't worked my way through it. Sheesh.

Best part? "Take the plunge with me, Bella. Let's fall in love."

Well done!