Reviews for Autographs & Apple Tarts
London Man chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Awesome story!
Lilypad10 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Loved it! I wish you would continue a bit more to see how their life turned out.
RandyWriter chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
An awesome story! Love at he had Emmett give Bella his phone, awwww! They were afraid that their phones were being confiscated. Lol! Loved it! Alice is a riot! How sweet and average he was, despite his stardom. Loved the small moments, and all of her inner dialogue! Perfect! So sweet he wanted to take his time, and wanted more than a one night stand ! Great story!
Bow to your sensei chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Omg! This was so cute
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
that was really sweet
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Can't wait for the More sequal! I loved this thanks for sharing.
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I'm sure a lot of us would like to imagine this scenario becomin' reality. Fat chance, but a lovely fantasy all the same LOL!
eli-dunbigboot chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Oh this is so super cute and adorable. Thanks for sharing.
kiddikat chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Loved it, such a cute couple, despite the age gap...!
NPakus chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
This was really sweet! Congrats on your story...I will have to check it out. As always, thanks for sharing your words.
RingTheBella chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I don't like stories with big age gaps. BUT... I like your writing, so from now on I'm going to pretend that the age difference is closer to 7 years. ;)
greeneyedgirly chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
It's been sooooo long since I've read your words! This one-shot reminds me how much I missed them! Great job! :)
Who'sTorchwoodHarryDoctorDraco chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Ugh, you cut it off at the naughty bit! That is so not cool, :P
You've already got me hooked into this story *unsurprised face* and I can't wait for the next instalment, :)
More soon please,