Reviews for Autographs & Apple Tarts
eli-dunbigboot chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Oh this is so super cute and adorable. Thanks for sharing.
kiddikat chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Loved it, such a cute couple, despite the age gap...!
NPakus chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
This was really sweet! Congrats on your story...I will have to check it out. As always, thanks for sharing your words.
RingTheBella chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I don't like stories with big age gaps. BUT... I like your writing, so from now on I'm going to pretend that the age difference is closer to 7 years. ;)
greeneyedgirly chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
It's been sooooo long since I've read your words! This one-shot reminds me how much I missed them! Great job! :)
Who'sTorchwoodHarryDoctorDraco chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Ugh, you cut it off at the naughty bit! That is so not cool, :P
You've already got me hooked into this story *unsurprised face* and I can't wait for the next instalment, :)
More soon please,
Isao84 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Short & sweet.
And hope to see more...
CassandraLowery chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Wonderful story! Simply delightful.

BTW, I'm just starting the alternate ending on my fourth reading of Beyond Time. That story is one of my all-time favorite fan fics-it's utterly brilliant!

I'm definitely going to look into your original work as well; you are one talented writer, my dear!

Cassandra :)
KzintiKiller chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
That was cute, and sweet...and there has to be more to it! (pout)
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
so cute.. i loved it
nicah35 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Omg! This is so good. I love it 3 Continue this story please! Update soon :)
Luvntwilight chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I love this story already!
Lizzard43 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
This was adorable! Right from the beginning where she is comparing herself to the other fans, to the one sided conversation she had with Alice stating her non-reasons to not go forward I'm the relationship. We ask need a friend like Alice!

Thank you for letting me delve into your fictional world and live a little. I just can't fantasize about Rob like all of you, cuz he is actually the same she as my son. Born the same year. Lol but thank goodness that I can enjoy your stories.
SherriB chapter 1 . 2/6/2013

woe that was great I enjoyed reading it and cannot wait for more . than you Sher
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Cute. I was so excited to see this notice in my e-mail in-box. Loved it.
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »