Reviews for Sherlock's Lullaby
marriah.ferguson.1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
This fanfiction is one of the best, if not the best, I've ever read. Its the one that's come the closest to making me cry. I've not cried for any books or shows for a really long time, this is truly amazing
SA Jedi DC of Marvel chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
literally crying
Burning Souls chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
*cries*
Superwholockgirl chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Omg wow I was reading this with tears in my eyes, such an emotional story and an incredible ending, I applaud you , brilliantly written
Annagosteelers chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
On. Wow.
This was just devastating. But beautiful. I'm not really sure what to say. The Johnlock was perfect without being overdone. Sherlock was perfectly in character, especially after John's death with the way he handled grief.
Definitely on the the best character death ficsmive read. Great job.
T'Kerstin chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
So sad! But very well written.
SHERLOCKED chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
OHMYGOD OHMYGOD! *Puts brave face on* This is... good, no not just good AMAZING!
Thank you, even though my heart is in pieces and i cried. So yeah... Thanks.
skysight49 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
You are an incredible writer, my friend.
This is about my fifth story I've read from you, and I don't think I've read someone who can write these two as perfect as you do. This fic legitimately made me cry, the first fic that has been able to do so. That... was amazing. Just keep writing, okay? Your "scenes left out" story is crucial to keeping me going through these long months of waiting for season three! :)
XXSilverDoeXX chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This was the most amazing and fantastic story I have read. At first, I didn't want to read it because of the character death, but then I decided to go ahead and check it out anyway. I am so glad I did. Your writing had me in tears the entire time and I had to stop reading multiple times to dry my eyes. Thank you for sharing this!
ThistleThorne chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I was sobbing. This is a beautiful story - sad and happy at the same time. Thank you.
Fudge-The-Tie chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I did not sign up for this feels trip.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
though this had a beautiful ending i cried all the way through it. i'm still crying now. anyway, you have a true artistry with words; please keep it up.
Mein-Herz-Brennt chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Aww! You made me cry! This was beautiful :')
TheCuriousConscience chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Dear God...I actually got chocked up while reading this, tears, ragged breathing, everything. God, I have no idea why I read these kinds of things, maybe it's so that I can find te exceptionally talented writers. You my friend, are definitely one of them. I have to say thank you for making the mood less heart wrenching at the end. Marvelous writing skills is what you have, even if my emotions aren't your biggest fan at the moment.
blah0799 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Gross sobbing, I tell you, my poor pillow is drenched! That has got to be the very few fanfics that had ever made me cry in a way that was heartwrenching. Bravo.