Reviews for Mutant Emotions
Tonesforlife chapter 29 . 5/19
What about his powers? Where are the X-Men huh? I'm worried about tones!
bluedog44 chapter 15 . 12/27/2017
No joining forces please!
bluedog44 chapter 13 . 12/27/2017
I hope the Avengers will go with her!
bluedog44 chapter 12 . 12/27/2017
Don’t hold your breath Pepper
Natashalie seems to REALLY want to know
bluedog44 chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
Great first chapter!
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 5 . 12/9/2017
Reading this Chapter about Pepper and thinking back to the Movies what little I read on what few Comics I have read and the Different Animated Series I have seen She reminds me of my Step-mother and somewhat one of my Grandmothers. Both fiery redhead you take no crap from anyone. Anyway first ran into this Story on AO3 but read it was on this Site and wanted to read the Rest.

But Hopefully you do finish loading it on the Other site like the the formatting better and can read in one go or chapter by Chapter or download it for offline reading when having network issues. Which I always as PDF.
blackbloodywolf chapter 34 . 5/22/2017
I don't care where you update, but please do!
Guest chapter 32 . 2/6/2017
I have a question: Did his beard become the same colour as his hair and Eyes?
Guest chapter 34 . 2/6/2017
I cant wait until you relase the 33 chapter on Ao3. You are such a good writer! And this story is the best that i have read!
Ghosttown101 chapter 34 . 1/16/2017
Can you please post on this story again soon since there is not a lot of mutant tony storys..
Sparksofrandomness chapter 25 . 1/7/2017
Can't wait until you post on ao3
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 34 . 12/28/2016
Thanks weeeeee thanks:-)
ksiretsa chapter 33 . 12/23/2016
Nooooooooo! I will eagerly await your postings on AO3! (so happy I finally figured out how to use that site ) Thank you for not giving up on this fic and for willing to keep posting your stuff online!
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 33 . 11/28/2016
Please alert me when you have transferred this story over to ao3 and have gotten the 33rd chapter up.
love toshiro dragon chapter 33 . 10/15/2016
I'll be over there to read! No way I'm stoping now! This is one of the best stories I've ever read! And I love Tony and his mutant family! XD