Reviews for The Man I Used to Know
vdkstar chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I really hope that this has a sequel from England's POV after what happened *o*...I REALLY hope so!
kittycatpony chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Aww ;_;
theSardonyx chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Wow. Just wow. I surprisingly have no questions about this. It's weird.

I think America's still being a little calm in this. Well, you know, all he did was cry there unable to close his eyes. And I think if it were me, I'd have killed myself with a splatty (jump off the window). And you know, I wish you put more drama in it. But other than that, no qualms.

Write on.!
Yuna
The cat and the raven chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
D:
*this is what my face looks like*
iamaHappyDragonIndeed chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
awww! i feel super sad for alfie now :'( i know it say one-shot, but does artie ever find out about the dual personality disorder? what does he do?
TheOnlyExceptionIsYou chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Awww so sad T_T
Italian Nightmares chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
i actually really loved it :)
Awesome Empress chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Damn, I love it! Awesome story! :D
Chiara Alice Vargas chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Well-written, despite the somewhat-taboo nature of rape and suicide in fanfiction. I love it, and at the same time I screamed, "NO AMERICA WHY THIS NO NOT MY BABYYY".

But agh. Nothing'll be okay anymore. /sobs in corner

- Chiara Alice Vargas
shawol chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Lol okay wtf just happened

;_;
Serenity Ma Sogni chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
b;xjsxjnew Sabrina that was not fucking graphic you had me prepared for the worst! I think you did a good job describing the scene, but I think America is taking it a little too well. If I saw someone I loved tied up, raped, bleeding, and knowing that I had done it I would probably start flipping shit, like pulling out my hair punching things. It hurts to cry, make sure you have that feeling in with America when he is looking at England.
I think you could revolve around the word broken in this story, maybe america describing himself or how england looks.

I really like the rest of it, and the fact that America was protecting england in the end, but I think he would probably leave a message like: I'm sorry, written on the wall (In england's blood?) or maybe a short note. unconscious and bruised could be described a bit better to give a image in the readers mind: bruises are great for that

-Liv