Reviews for At First Sight
Mary chapter 1 . 12/13/2000
I'm a big ER fan but I've never seen ER fan fiction before, so this is a first for me. Dr. Kovac is one of my favorite characters, and a good person to read my first story about. Keep up the good work!
Kitty chapter 1 . 10/15/2000
Does the word 'encore' mean anything to you?;) Really enjoyed your story. And you had me for a second- I figured that it had to be Susan! ah well, maybe next time?
ajangel chapter 1 . 10/13/2000
Please write another one! I like all your stories! Their great! So pleeeeeeease write another!

ajangel : )
jen chapter 1 . 10/13/2000
Keep em coming.
Becky chapter 1 . 10/12/2000
That was good, but short. I'm interested, you should make a part 2! Some on, you can do it!
sally chapter 1 . 10/12/2000
oh...how sad. I wish there were more at the end...
mary ryan chapter 1 . 10/11/2000
Interesting little tale. Anna has had a lot of trouble in her life with her drug addicted boyfriend. Maybe he's why she's in the church. Nice simple meeting between Luka and Anna. I liked it.
Macca chapter 1 . 10/11/2000
Great. This was a really interesting way to go about bringing these two characters together, and you kept me guessing a bit about just who it was saying the Hail Mary. I initially assumed that it was Anna, but when she started out by asking about Mark, I wasn't completely sure. Anyway, nice job.
HardRockCafe chapter 1 . 10/11/2000
I miss Anna. You should make a next part...please! :)