Reviews for Family Struggles
likeaturtledo chapter 5 . 1/8
I am thoroughly enjoying this story. You have really captured the spirit of TMNT. Great!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
Yess
KelseyMarieFeldhan chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!
((And yes, I would LOVE to see this turned into a comic!))
guest chapter 7 . 3/27/2014
The first thing I thought when xever came in and interrupted raph and Mikey was: kill all witnesses
random-cat55 chapter 17 . 3/18/2014
only one word
fantastic
The Purple Nerd chapter 17 . 2/19/2014
This was one of my first tmnt 2012 fanfics I had read and this was probably the best. The story plot was amazing I loved how you put each of the brother's relationships in this. This would make a perfect episode on the real show. Awesome job!
lemonChocolate chapter 9 . 1/30/2014
These are amazing, pure amazing. There like the best book ever. The lengths are good, characters portrayed to a T, and totally enthralling. I am still reading this at 11:50. The chapters with Michelangelo are the best I think. Thank you so much for writing this!
Alwayslivetothefullest345 chapter 17 . 1/8/2014
Omg this is awesome I loved it and a shame for it to end oh well xx
Thunder.Blade132 chapter 17 . 11/5/2013
That was just amazing. The whole story, really. The way the summery was I thought it wouldn't be this whole connected plot thing, but rather just a bunch of one-shots or mini archs. When you had the brothers die, I couldn't believe it... I was just really glad that the next chapter was there for me to read. The ending was great. I love how you tied up all the lose ends, especially with Karai and Leo. Man, I love those two.

All in all... you are a great writer, and I hope to read more of your work... maybe check up on this comic you keep mentioning. Yep. Sounds like a plan.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 17 . 8/6/2013
Okay, officially the awesomest tent story EVER! :D.
XaLo chapter 16 . 7/28/2013
I LOVE YOU AGAIN!
I AM NOW CRYING HAPPY TEARS! THANK YOU!
XaLo chapter 15 . 7/28/2013
I HATE YOU!
*CRYING LIKE HELL*
No just kidding! I don't hate you! BUT THIS...THIS! omg I don't even know...
I'm crying so much
XaLo chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
OMG! I DIED SO MUCH AT THE END! FINALLY! I WAS LIKE "DAMN YOU MIKEY FOR RUINING THEIR MOMENT!" BUT THEN LIKE " MIKEY I LOVE YOU! GOOD WORK" THEY FINALLY DID IT! *dying of happy-ness and fangirling*

Oh and YES! I would love to have this as a comic! So YES!
XaLo chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
AWWWW! Just...awww!
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 17 . 6/25/2013
What a beautiful ending to a great fanfic! So well done! I loved it! Bravo to you! Bravo!