Reviews for Family Struggles
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 3/19
Only real issue with this is that you have Donnie hiding behind Leo and taunting Raph, but it was clearly Mikey, since Donnie comes into the scene later with April. Also, I think Raph is second oldest, not Donnie.
likeaturtledo chapter 5 . 1/8
I am thoroughly enjoying this story. You have really captured the spirit of TMNT. Great!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
Yess
KelseyMarieFeldhan chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!
((And yes, I would LOVE to see this turned into a comic!))
guest chapter 7 . 3/27/2014
The first thing I thought when xever came in and interrupted raph and Mikey was: kill all witnesses
random-cat55 chapter 17 . 3/18/2014
only one word
fantastic
The Purple Nerd chapter 17 . 2/19/2014
This was one of my first tmnt 2012 fanfics I had read and this was probably the best. The story plot was amazing I loved how you put each of the brother's relationships in this. This would make a perfect episode on the real show. Awesome job!
lemonChocolate chapter 9 . 1/30/2014
These are amazing, pure amazing. There like the best book ever. The lengths are good, characters portrayed to a T, and totally enthralling. I am still reading this at 11:50. The chapters with Michelangelo are the best I think. Thank you so much for writing this!
Alwayslivetothefullest345 chapter 17 . 1/8/2014
Omg this is awesome I loved it and a shame for it to end oh well xx
Thunder.Blade132 chapter 17 . 11/5/2013
That was just amazing. The whole story, really. The way the summery was I thought it wouldn't be this whole connected plot thing, but rather just a bunch of one-shots or mini archs. When you had the brothers die, I couldn't believe it... I was just really glad that the next chapter was there for me to read. The ending was great. I love how you tied up all the lose ends, especially with Karai and Leo. Man, I love those two.

All in all... you are a great writer, and I hope to read more of your work... maybe check up on this comic you keep mentioning. Yep. Sounds like a plan.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 17 . 8/6/2013
Okay, officially the awesomest tent story EVER! :D.
XaLo chapter 16 . 7/28/2013
I LOVE YOU AGAIN!
I AM NOW CRYING HAPPY TEARS! THANK YOU!
XaLo chapter 15 . 7/28/2013
I HATE YOU!
*CRYING LIKE HELL*
No just kidding! I don't hate you! BUT THIS...THIS! omg I don't even know...
I'm crying so much
XaLo chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
OMG! I DIED SO MUCH AT THE END! FINALLY! I WAS LIKE "DAMN YOU MIKEY FOR RUINING THEIR MOMENT!" BUT THEN LIKE " MIKEY I LOVE YOU! GOOD WORK" THEY FINALLY DID IT! *dying of happy-ness and fangirling*

Oh and YES! I would love to have this as a comic! So YES!
XaLo chapter 5 . 7/27/2013