Reviews for Deal or No Deal
Laugo chapter 34 . 4/19
This unique story was a real pleasure to read, thank you very much for creating it.
splodee chapter 34 . 12/30/2019
Damn, this story was a delight. A couple of things.

1Loved seeing a black protagonist. It is soooo rare to see anybody of color featured in Star Trek OC stories, and I'm glad you used a Sisko family member.

2The story had a good pace, with humor and interesting twists.

3Absolutely loved the ending. Damn near got emotional whencame in.

All in all, a really lovely work. Good job.
Manufactured-triumph chapter 5 . 11/27/2018
Not gonna lie this chapter made me laugh hard
neko chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
i'm actually pretty sad that it's over now :')
it's like finishing a good book, even though it didn't took me too long to read.
i've read some star trek books and i have to say that you did a better job concerning story line and the style of writing here.
i love how it was getting a little adventurous, too.
i'm impressed by how you wrote spock's words and the conversation between jamie lee and the praetor. it's not easy to write authentic dialogues which actually could have appeared in a star trek season as well.
i find it especially hard to think about how spock would talk.
you just did it right!
thanks again for writing some true quality star trek fanfiction!
i really hope you'll write something romulan-related again one day :)
neko chapter 25 . 8/13/2016
Hi Jamille!

I'm writing you a little review halfway through the story bc. I really want to.
I was looking for some nice stories including romulans throughout the internet.
Actually this is quite hard because every story I found so far was more of a cringe unfortunately.
But then I decided to read yours because I like Cmdr. Rekar and the short descritpion was appealing.

After reading half of the 1st. chapter I was surprised in a positive way and I knew that this story could finally be the type I was looking for.
So far I wasn't disappointed!
I really like how you shaped the characters.
Most of the characters in fanfictions happen to be self-insert or at least they're not really sympathic or so.
Jamie Lee is nicely shaped. She's a sympathic character one can go along well.
She's got weaknesses and strength and seems to be well-balanced.
I also really liked how you created Jacinda. She has her own features and is really sympathic.

What I also love about your story is that it doesn't rely on writing about erotic stuff all the time. It's super cute and romantic without getting into a load of details.
Still it's clear how much Jamie and Rekar love each other. It's way nicer that way because you know how to convey these feelings to the reader with subtle words.
That's the true art of writing :)
Also, when reading about the pregnancy stuff I asked myself if you might be a mom yourself and it turned out to be true.
You seem to know about what you write and that's really great.
I was really reading lots of hours and finally had to force myself to put my phone away at about 1 am. Never happened to me with a fanfiction before.
And I really enjoy reading this in a positive way.
So, onwards to the next chapters! I actually totally get lost here, hehe.
So good I have 10 chapters spare now.
Please keep up the good work :)
My Beautiful Ending chapter 34 . 4/30/2016
I started this story with the mindset, aww how cute, I love it! and then my brain exPLODED FROM THE AMAZINGNESS! I never thought of tying in Mark Lenard's character from Balance of Terror into canon! I always just assumed, oh yeah, he played the romulan captain before he was Sarek, we ignore that, BUT NO! YOU TIED IT IN SO WELL! I LOVED IT! Anyway. This is great. I love all your Trek stories, and I think I might have finally read them all. FABULOUS JOB!
1 fan chapter 9 . 1/8/2016
U do a epic job writing for Garak
kitty kat wings chapter 34 . 10/18/2014
Stood up all night to finish reading this. I loved everything about it! Man i love your writing style :D
TOSoldtimer chapter 34 . 12/5/2013
Wonderful story! I loved the way you knit together the Original Series, the Next Generation and Deep Space Nine through Spock's and Regar's shared ancestry. I didn't see it coming. While this story seems to be at stopping point, I would love to see more of Spock and Uhura's adventures in a sequel to "Limbo"
cataloo456 chapter 34 . 7/12/2013
I stayed up until 2 A.M. to finish reading this story, and it was so worth it. You're a talented writer, and you managed to weave together romance, adventure, and drama so well. Really awesome job, I loved it :)
Alalaes chapter 34 . 6/7/2013
I really enjoyed this. My favorite scenes involved the Senate and Spock's interactions with Jamie Lee. Thanks for writing!
BewilderedFemale chapter 34 . 4/30/2013
PS
Rekar and Jamie should've had 12 more babies at least.. maybe in the sequel? ;-)
BewilderedFemale chapter 34 . 4/30/2013
I beg your forgiveness Jamille, I waited far too long to finally read the rest of this excellent story. You are truly a talented writer, and this had everything, humor, intrigue, suspense, romance, just... amazing.

I don't think words can describe how much I enjoyed it, so much that I think Letant and I should have yet another baby... hold that thought...
LoveyHowl chapter 30 . 4/27/2013
Just...wow...I was hooked by this story immediately and didn't stop until this moment with Spock-such intensity, that mind meld-your writing-always immerses me completely in the moment as if I'm there...just fantastic!
Wildblume chapter 34 . 4/21/2013
I really enjoyed this story every much!

They put up quite a show in the Romulan senate! The background with Spock gave this story a nice twist. There have been a lot of unexpected and exciting things in this story.

I'm looking forward to reading more stories from you!