Reviews for Deal or No Deal
jackiemack916 chapter 21 . 2/27/2013
Yeah! They're married! I missed the point of the reproductive check up, though. Is she trying to have kids or stalling?
mcamastow chapter 20 . 2/26/2013
Ohh that was sweet of grampa they will always remember him for it
LornaWinters chapter 20 . 2/26/2013
Hey girl, sorry I haven't been reviewing lately! My behind just got buried in one blizzard after the other!

Somehow I have the feeling that even though Rekar may be done with the Tal Shiar, they may not necessarily be done with him.

Awwww! Good ol' grampa! That was nice!
murgatroid-98 chapter 20 . 2/26/2013
Lovely. I'm glad Grandpa showed up. He's learned a few things in his life. I understand Rekar's insistence on her not going with him while he retires. I hope things work out for them.
BewilderedFemale chapter 20 . 2/26/2013
and the theme song for the wedding was : "The Devil Went Down to Georgia"

Everyone was slappin' their knees while granpa danced in the center:

"The Devil went down to Georgia. He was lookin' for a soul to steal.
He was in a bind 'cause he was way behind. He was willing to make a deal
When he came across this young man sawin' on a fiddle and playin' it hot.
And the Devil jumped upon a hickory stump and said "Boy, let me tell you what."

The Romulans were serving as background singers going :

""Fire on the Mountain." Run, boys, run!
The Devil's in the house of the rising sun;
Chicken's in the bread pan picking out dough.
Granny, does your dog bite? No, child, no."
jackiemack916 chapter 20 . 2/26/2013
Aw!
Ahlisha chapter 20 . 2/26/2013
:-) aww.. Yay grandpa Sisko. That is true about prejudices. Another great chapter. Rekar, that is sweet. Be careful, Tal'Shiar can not be trusted.
mvw chapter 20 . 2/26/2013
Rekar is doing a wonderful thing for himself and their relationship. I am afraid that someone will get to Jamie to hurt Rekar. I know those in charge do not want him to retire. He's too valuable.
mvw chapter 19 . 2/26/2013
Perfect chapter. Jamie has gained some much more than she lost.
BewilderedFemale chapter 19 . 2/25/2013
Jamie: "Rekar honey, I'm home! I've decided to move in with... Is that a plate of collard greens in your hands? Where did you get that?"

Rekar: "I ... uhh..."

Jamie: "Who's in the kitchen Rekar?"

Rekar: "Nobody! Don't go in there!"

*Jamie opens the kitchen door and finds Vreenak dressed in a flowery apron and a chef hat.*

Vreenak: "Would you like some collards?"
mcamastow chapter 19 . 2/25/2013
I did not think I would but I really am enjoyingthis story
murgatroid-98 chapter 19 . 2/25/2013
Growing up is hard to do, especially for the parents. They don't realize their attitudes are costing them more than they'll want to pay. Hopefully, they'll come around. If not, there are plenty of happy couples who had to accept that their parents would never approve. I like Talon already.
Ahlisha chapter 19 . 2/25/2013
awww.. It is sad these two had such a fall out with their parents, maybe they will smooth it out. T is good Talon's family is so accepting of Jacinda and Jamie by extension.

That Vulcan bond thing fascinates the life out of me. I am extremely curious how that works.
Kelwtim2spar chapter 19 . 2/25/2013
Thanks for the quick updates, I am really enjoying you story.
jackiemack916 chapter 19 . 2/25/2013
Wow, it's amazing to read a scene like this. Did you have someone go through this or experience it yourself? It's so spot on with the emotions and the motivations. I am so thoroughly impressed with how you nailed this situation.
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »