Reviews for Deal or No Deal
thyme2read chapter 17 . 2/25/2013
I swear, if I have to do another art or craft involving glitter or sticky tape without first getting some adult interaction, someone's going to get hurt by my glue gun!

Hahahahahaha! That was my favorite part.
murgatroid-98 chapter 18 . 2/24/2013
That was fun. At first I was afraid the officers were a team sent to kidnap one, or all of them. I know that on the original Star Trek, it took an act of science to get Amanda pregnant with Spock. (or maybe it was in one of the books) But if the genes for green blood and red blood are compatible in this story, that's okay. Bea seems very happy with her husband and children.
Jake Sisko chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
This is amusing and all, but when are you coming back, Jamie Lee? Life's boring without my partner in crime!

Quark had a wager going that you'll come back with a broken heart. Kira threatened to break his neck about this latest betting pool, so he withdrew that one and then turned around put out a wager that if he shows up someplace dead it was her that did it!

But this part is for Kira:
Kira Nerys, give me a chance! You're not too old for meeeee! I'll let you ride on the handlebar of my bike and everything, girl! I'll take you out to the Chinese buffet and even pay the bill! I'll pay your ticket at Six Flags Bajoran parks and win you a stuffed targ! I've got he best throwing arm because my dad played baseball with me all the time. Please date me, Kira! PLEASE?!
BewilderedFemale chapter 18 . 2/23/2013
Letant: "Let's see, bills, bills.. 3 holo-glave escorts with extra pelvic jives? 12 cups of orange juice? What the? BEA!"

Bea: "Yes my love?"

Letant: "What's this all about?"

Bea; "I went out with the girls, remember?"

Letant: "I could've been your escort!"

*Granpa Sisko jumps out from behind the sofa carrying a shotgun in his hands*

Granpa: "X'cuse me, I don't mean ta interup y'alls discussion but you wouldn't happen to have seen a feller by the name of Rekar 'round here would you? I wanna introduce him to my here special friend. *Pets the shot gun chuckles*
Ahlisha chapter 18 . 2/23/2013
* snicker* Poor Bea.
All the girls all tuckered out. Night, night ladies. :-)
I like the descriptions of the club, the ineractions with the police, and Bea's weird juice cravings. Hehehe. Onward and upward.. now hopefully they don't get busted by mom and dad.
jackiemack916 chapter 18 . 2/23/2013
Hahaha! I just lived vicariously through them.
jackiemack916 chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
I don't see this going well. Can't wait to find out if I'm right!
murgatroid-98 chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
Looks like fun time. Hope nothing goes wrong. Love Bea and Letant.
Ahlisha chapter 17 . 2/22/2013
The chapter is just fine. :-). Perfect. A holographic dance cub? THAT sounds fun. I think that is what it is. Sooo.. what mischeif will happen? ;-)
murgatroid-98 chapter 16 . 2/22/2013
Awww, they're engaged. Forcing a child to choose the love of her family or the love of her life is not fair. Real love doesn't have conditions on it. Too bad the girls' mother doesn't understand that.
LORETTA JEAN chapter 16 . 2/22/2013
WOW ! WHAT A ROLLER COASTER RIDE. YOU WOULD THINK HER PARENTS WOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER THAT "LAY-DOWN-THE-LAW" BUT REALLY WE NEVER LEARN BETTER. GOOD ANSWER TO HOW HE WOULD SAY "I LOVE YOU" . WORKED MAGIC.

THANKS.
Ahlisha chapter 16 . 2/22/2013
:-D. Finally she told him, and finalky HE told HER. About blasted time, you pointy eared miscreant. :-)
Her parents are prejudice in that age? Seems odd bit it happens. Fear and misconceptions do that. :/ Hopefully the parents will come to their senses and actually talk to both the males and watch how they treat the girls.

Now I have to see Jacinda's story of how she met Talon. Will there be one?
jackiemack916 chapter 16 . 2/22/2013
Wow, and suddenly I'm identifying with Jamie Lee's character. Her parents reacted much the same as mine and have since then eaten their words. Great chapter.
LornaWinters chapter 16 . 2/22/2013
Oh, wow! Just wow!

Dang, her family's a piece of work, aren't they? "I was going to have to choose between people that really loved me and one that could only imitate what love looked like"? OH MY GOSH! She and her sister were right to leave!

Awwww! She finally said yes! She better make him promise not to kill that guy, though, because he is a Romulan. I could see him being like, "If that is your wish, my love," and then sending one of his subordinates to take him out on the side.

I LOVE this story! And I'm looking forward to the update later today! Thanks!
BewilderedFemale chapter 15 . 2/21/2013
Rekar: "Mr Granpa Sir, I have come to... What... what are you doing?"

Granpa: "She done gone and got mixed up with one of them green blooded types! Cleatis, git my shot gun!"

Rekar: "Sir.. please.."

Granpa: "You've got ten seconds to git off my property with yer nuts intact"

*Rekar starts to run away*

Granpa : "One... Two... Ten" *Starts shooting*