Reviews for Deal or No Deal
General Martok chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
Jamie Lee, you would not be having this ordeal if you were courting a Klingon; I believe your mother would be beyond ecstatic. *flashes brown tooth*
Uncle Ben chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
Would you also like my recipe for jambalaya, Jamie Lee? It's on the back of the bag, honey.
Use my rice and it'll be perfect every time. The way to a man's heart, whether he's human, Romulan, Klingon, Ferengi-whatever-is through his stomach. Good going!
Bajoran Prophet chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
The Sisko says save him some shrimp etouffee. He'll be back in a year, or yesterday.
murgatroid-98 chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
Her mother's objection isn't really a surprise. Earth may not be the place for them to settle down, assuming his superiors will allow him to settle down anywhere. I love how she and Rekar are with with each other.
thyme2read chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
Oh my gosh! Now I want some shrimp etouffee, too! Love that stuff!

I think this was your best chapter yet. It was angsty but still sweet. :)
BewilderedFemale chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
"and she called him daddy!"

They've still got a lot to overcome *sighs*
Ahlisha chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
*snickerz* Old enough. LOL. Well, Vulcanoids age slow. Even if he is as old chronologically as Jamie's father, they will essencially live out their lives together.

Great chapter.
LornaWinters chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
Wow! That was an awesome chapter! It adds more depth to Rekar to learn about his past. Nicely done!

I really, really, really like this story!
jackiemack916 chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
"Old enough"... ha!
thyme2read chapter 12 . 2/18/2013
"You should become my wife."

*squeals and somehow manages to knock Rekar down* "Of course I will you big, strong, darling Romulan you!"

That's what I would have done ;)
LornaWinters chapter 12 . 2/18/2013
Looks like it's time for them to get married, LOL!
LornaWinters chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
Yay! They're going to see each other again! Meant to R&R sooner, but I had to work this weekend!
murgatroid-98 chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
That was wonderful! Have fun with your son.
BewilderedFemale chapter 12 . 2/16/2013
That's ok, I'll finish up the rest of the chapter for you *clears throat*

Rekar: "You should become my wife"

Jamie gasped and was deep in shock, she was about to reply when the closet of Rekar's guest quarters suddenly shot open and Quark, Garak, Jake, Kira, Worf, General Martok, Chex, Centurion Bochra, Vreenak, Letant, Koval, and Bashir all fumbled out, colliding with one another as they fell unceremoniously on the floor.

Jamie: "What in the heck are you all doing here?"

Quark: "Uhhh.. you see.. we've got a little pool going and..."

Jamie: "Get out!"