Reviews for Deal or No Deal
mvw chapter 12 . 2/16/2013
Noooo... don't leave me here. It's so good. I can't wait to see what she says to this statement of fact or was it a marriage proposal. :)
Ahlisha chapter 12 . 2/16/2013
It is fin. :-) Its done very,very tastfully. You know they care for each other, it doesn't have to go raunchy.

Jake is going freak out seeing that bite mark and hicky. LOL!

Wow, I didn't realise the dispaarity of size. 4'11 and 6'3"?

I'm only 5' , my husnamd is 5'10" and henis huge to me. It can be diffcult to intertwine finger with a person that size. ForJamie and Rekar,He has to be utterly fasslcinated by how tiny her hands must look compared to his. Rekar must have an extra large bone structure, meaning big hands, long fingers. Jamie would have a small bone structure, she could make a fost and Rekar's hand could close completely around it and not even see her hand.

My husband always is remarking how the hand size differeance, its as if he can't get over it.
maba7x chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
Oh my! Can't wait for their meet up!
LORETTA JEAN chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
DARN ! I HAD TO STOP READING AND WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

THANK YOU WHILE I WAIT.
thyme2read chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
It was so cute how Jamie's so anxious to see him :) I love how Rekar was working out to distract himself. Now he'll be even more handsome than the last time she saw him. ;)
murgatroid-98 chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
Goody! They get to be together again. Leeta has a good idea about them living on Bajor. This is assuming Rekar's superiors would let him go. On the other hand, it might be good public relations for them.
BewilderedFemale chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
Poor Jamie Lee, she's about to explode and Rekar is in the buff LOL! Can't wait to see how this plays out.
mvw chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
Yeah! An assignment to Earth is the perfect opportunity for some alone time for Rekar and Jamie. I like the idea of them moving to a somewhat neutral planet if such a place exists. I'm excited about their meeting.
Ahlisha chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
Ah. I womder how this will go? Any James Bond like adventures for Rekar and Jamie on Earth?
murgatroid-98 chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
I can certainly see her reluctance to go to Romulus. Quark is funny.
jackiemack916 chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
So funny! I loved Quark.
LORETTA JEAN chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
LOVED THE CHAPTER. I AM SO SORRY, I AM CONFUSED, ( I THINK IT COULD BE FROM READING SO MANY STORIES AT ONE TIME). WHAT IS VREENAK? IT IS A NAME USED A BIT. I THOUGHT HE WAS ROMULAN BUT I CAN'T PICTURE THEM LOOKING LIKE A VELOCIRAPTER ( I LOOKED IT UP). I HOPE I DIDN'T OFFEND YOU.

I HAVE ENJOYED YOUR STORIES,THANK YOU.
Ahlisha chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
Awesome. Loved thenline "I will slap you so hard your Grand Nagus will feel it!". Love it.
I like how the passion, pathos and heart rending emotion coming from Rekar and Jamie.
LornaWinters chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
Dang, Quark has no qualms about anything, does he?

Human female fetish! HAHAHAHAHAHA! That was a nice touch.

Oh, yeah, and I loved BF's comment about Rekar quoting Lionel Richie! I LOVE that song!

So now they're starting a long-distance relationship? I wonder who's gonna cave first and go to see the other?
mvw chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
I love the reference to Vreenak. There does seem to be a love for human females by Romulans in other stories I have read. I love Rekar's statement that his home and life are empty and that he needs her to fill it.
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »