Reviews for Deal or No Deal
mvw chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Absolutely... continue. I love your writing about Vulcans. I'm sure your story about Romulans will be great. The story Koval Gets Comforted brought me to this story.
jackiemack916 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Ooh! I like this start! Can't wait to see more. You have definitely piqued my curiousity.
BewilderedFemale chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Oh my glob! I love this line!
"Human females were nothing more than soft, simpering weaklings with no will of their own and as far as he could tell no code of honor."
Was he dramatically waving his fist in the air as he thought this? "Blasted Humans!" ! OH I CAN SEE IT NOW! *squeals*

Oh heck no! She sucked in her teeth and everything! But he's lovin that brown sugah already!

You know, what you said in the beginning makes a lot of sense, sometimes you need a fun story to get away from everything, that's why I wrote the Koval story, just to try something different out and get away from routine stories.

I love where you're going with this, I think it shows some great potential and I'm eagerly anticipating the next chapter!
Prizm chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
You girls and your Romulans. This story is so good cannot wait to see more.
murgatroid-98 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Hmm, very interesting. I watched the entire series,I think, but I don't remember a lot of it. I wouldn't mind seeing more.
LornaWinters chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Looks like a good story! I don't think you're barking up the wrong tree at all, and I'm anxious to see what happens! Always wondered how Rekar fared after his failure to capture the Prometheus.

I almost have to feel sorry for Rekar, getting an order like that. But of course, it's great how she showed him! LOVE it! Look out lady, you've got a Romulan after you! Hahahahahhaa!

My only request would be that the story stays T-rated, since I don't read or write anything M-rated on principle. That being said, it's not meant to be an ultimatum. This is YOUR story, so write it the way you want to. That's just my two cents.

Please update soon!