Reviews for Deal or No Deal
njmrtl chapter 34 . 4/20/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story! I hope you write more adventures about Romulans.
Wildblume chapter 28 . 4/18/2013
So he's partly Vulcan! That's an interesting background! I thought it might be possible to have some telepaths amongst Romulans though as they are closely related...but the story about his mother is really unique! And I wonder if Spock will somehow come into this story later on...
Wildblume chapter 27 . 4/18/2013
This is thrilling...must read on...
Wildblume chapter 26 . 4/18/2013
Wow, this part with Garak was so touching, you put him very well into this story here.

I also love all the other chapters, but was reading a copypaste version on my kindle on the way to work and couldn't comment on them.
LornaWinters chapter 34 . 4/18/2013
You did a good job of wrapping things up nicely! And yes, sometimes not everything gets resolved right away. You've written an uplifting, yet realistic kind of story, and I enjoyed reading it immensely!

I especially like that you had Benjamin come back. That was something that always made me sad about the end of DS9. Thank you for resolving that for me!

And by the way, thank you for that last review you left me!
Wildblume chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
I've read more in the train and didn't want to stop when it reached the station...The last chapters were terrific! You have such talent for describing the inner thoughts of people. :) But now I feel all sad about their separation and hope this story will have a happy end.
Wildblume chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
Very captivating story begin...I guess they'll make a deal, but fall in love...have to read on...
Obsessive66 chapter 34 . 4/12/2013
I've enjoyed this story much more than I thought I would when I first started reading it, thank you. I look forward to see where you go with Boundaries of Logic. Will you also be filling in what happens after In Limbo?
thyme2read chapter 34 . 4/12/2013
My favorite part of this chapter was the hospital scene. It was all so touching, and Benjamin came back! Yaaaaaaaaay! I was really hoping he would : ) Thanks for all the time and effort you put into this story.
murgatroid-98 chapter 34 . 4/12/2013
That was so good. It was joyful and sad (at the loss of Joseph) all at the same time. I love that the family is coming together. I love that Benjamin is back and with his family. The boys, both small and large, fighting at the end is so typical. Excellent story. Thank you so much for sharing.
maba7x chapter 34 . 4/12/2013
Thank you for such an amazing story!
jackiemack916 chapter 34 . 4/12/2013
Congrats on another fantastic story.
mvw chapter 34 . 4/12/2013
Great ending. I like that the ending did not have everything wrapped up neatly. It will take time for things to be resolved between Jacinda, Jamie Lee and their parents or maybe it won't. That's life just like you said.
Mcamastow chapter 33 . 4/10/2013
This story is great I loved how she put Sela in her place . Fantastic reading.
LornaWinters chapter 33 . 4/10/2013
Yay! I'm glad they got to meet up with Spock again. And I was glad that they rescued the baby.

Poor Jamie Lee, she's probably sick of telling the story over and over, LOL!

Awwww! Only one chapter left? You can tell this was a good story, because nobody wants it to end!
276 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »