Reviews for Deal or No Deal
thyme2read chapter 33 . 4/10/2013
Aww, I was about to cry at the part in the orphanage. I'm glad Spock is going to take care of baby Giellun, and even though the Vulcans don't really show their feelings, he'll certainly recieve more care that way than he would have growing up as an outcast on Romulus.
murgatroid-98 chapter 33 . 4/10/2013
Excellent. I'm so glad they took the baby, he's family after all. I can see Jamie and Rekar becoming activists on this issue. Children shouldn't be made to suffer for the perceived sins of their parents.
maba7x chapter 33 . 4/9/2013
*squeeks* Only one chapter left? Say it ain't so!
Obsessive66 chapter 33 . 4/9/2013
A nice little 'full circle' touch with Giellun.
BewilderedFemale chapter 29 . 4/2/2013
Ooooo this is so exciting! You go girl!
BewilderedFemale chapter 28 . 4/2/2013
I'm back! J'mille mademoiselle, did ya miss me? You've been a busy little bee!

Rekar is related to Spockypoo? Oooooo
thyme2read chapter 32 . 4/2/2013
Oh, and by the way, I forgot to mention that I liked how the Praetor made them wait a few hours and did not immediately deal with the honor situation. That was a nice touch and made it seem more realistic.
Prizm chapter 32 . 4/2/2013
Another great chapter. I hope there is at least one more chapter.
mvw chapter 32 . 4/2/2013
Perfect!
LornaWinters chapter 32 . 4/2/2013
Wow! Talk about a deal or no deal! Sela needs to put a lid on it!

I don't mind your chapters being long, because you write well! To quote my favorite authoress, “ for my own part, if a book is well written, I always find it too short.”
Ahlisha chapter 32 . 4/2/2013
:-).
I like the Senate scene, I could see that unfold on screen.

Lad they got together, honour and name restored, now I guess is a party. :). I am sure Bea and Comfort are screaming and dancing around in joy.
thyme2read chapter 32 . 4/2/2013
This was a well-thought-out chapter : ) I really liked the way you described all the Senate proceedings and the on-lookers' reactions. Oh, and of course Sela getting told repeatedly to behave herself was awesome. ; )
jackiemack916 chapter 32 . 4/2/2013
Bravo!
LORETTA JEAN chapter 32 . 4/2/2013
THIS WAS GREAT. A GREAT WRAP WITH THE SENATE AND SELA. ANOTHER MISTAKE ON SELA LIST IT SOUNDS BY THE REACTION OF THE PRAETOR. WELL IS SO GOOD FOR THE COUPLE TO GET TOGETHER. PARTY TIME YA,YA.

THANKS.
murgatroid-98 chapter 32 . 4/2/2013
Most excellent. I love the way she handled herself, and Sela. Spock is a great teacher. Sela is about to dig her own grave.
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »