Reviews for Deal or No Deal
maba7x chapter 32 . 4/1/2013
O.M.G! You had me crying at the end of this chapter...
Mcamastow chapter 31 . 3/28/2013
Grea t chapter I love how Jamie looks at it and rRikars responce to gossip saving him.
LORETTA JEAN chapter 31 . 3/27/2013
I DO NOT MIND YOUR LONG CHAPTERS. IT'S THE SHORT ONES THAT KEEP ME HANGING THAT I GET IMPATIENT WITH,LOL. WOMEN GOSSIP HMMM. HOW GREAT IS THAT, THIS WAS GOOD DEED IF I EVER SAW SUCH A THING IN ACTION. YOU SEEM TO HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR AND IT WORKS WELL IN YOUR STORIES. AND I REALLY LIKE THE WAY YOU PUT DOWN SELA, I NEVER LIKED HER. SO THANKS.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR STORY. IT IS SO MUCH FUN TO READ.
maba7x chapter 31 . 3/26/2013
Oh the shade of it all...
thyme2read chapter 31 . 3/26/2013
Oh yeah! Between Rekar telling Sela off, all the drama surrounding the sword, and the human female's gossip saving the day, this was my favorite chapter yet!

Plus, all my favorite DS9 Romulans made an appearance! :D
murgatroid-98 chapter 31 . 3/26/2013
A most excellent chapter. I love how the Vulcans outwitted the Romulans. Nicely done.
jackiemack916 chapter 31 . 3/26/2013
Wow, exciting!
Ahlisha chapter 31 . 3/26/2013
ROTFL. Awesome, just hear it for the human gossip line. :) Great chapter Jamille
LornaWinters chapter 31 . 3/26/2013
Great chapter! It may be 5000 words, but it was a breeze to read! I really like the way you're developing the all of the characters! It was especially great to see Rekar own Sela like that-hahahahaha!

So is Rekar going to have to pull a filibuster until Jamie Lee arrives?
LornaWinters chapter 30 . 3/23/2013
Wow! You've really thought this story out! And it shows! I love the "Balance of Terror" tie-in!

Can't wait to find out what's gonna happen next!
LornaWinters chapter 29 . 3/23/2013
Great chapter! So glad I finally had the time to read it! On to your next update!
Sela chapter 30 . 3/18/2013
*levels disruptor at the group*

Back off, Terran wench! I'm the one with the secret crush on Spock!
Obsessive66 chapter 30 . 3/18/2013
Your mention of your Spock/Uhura series jogged my memory. Spock's incarceration on Romulus apparently took place during 'In Limbo'. I recall that I had wished at the time for more after 'In Limbo', in particular what happened to Uhura's baby. If you had a story that covered that, then I must have missed it. So, Rekar is Spock's cousin. That explains why the Romulan commander in Balance of Terror was a dead ringer for Sarek [aside from the obvious that they were played by the same actor ;-) ] I'm eagerly awaiting what happens next.
bina W chapter 30 . 3/18/2013
Interesting. How did the Romulans abduct Stekel off Vulcan? Was there a Vulcan (or aRomulan in disquise?)who told the Romulans when Stekel was going to do his Kahs Wans survival test? Vulcan is a FOUNDING member of the Federation. While "pacifists" they really do know how to protect themselves. The fact that their 7 yr olds take a survival test is proof. ;) You could add a chapter with the fill in story. :)
BINA
murgatroid-98 chapter 30 . 3/18/2013
I love that Rekar is related to Spock. Very interesting stuff.
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »