Reviews for Deal or No Deal
murgatroid-98 chapter 25 . 3/9/2013
Too bad Sela didn't turn out to be a better person. If her mother had settled in and taught her some values maybe she would have turned out better. Oh, well. I hope someone powerful owes Rekar a favor.
Ahlisha chapter 25 . 3/8/2013
Oh crap! Crap! Double crap! Can hear the suspense music now. Akk.. Sela bugged the line. Phih.. figures.
Oh by the way. All aabbboooaaarddd! For the ccrraaaazzzyyyy train! Let's get dis thing Rollin'.woohoo! :)
jackiemackk916 chapter 24 . 3/8/2013
Genius ideas for the prenatal tech.
murgatroid-98 chapter 24 . 3/8/2013
I wondered if she was pregnant. You handled the interspecies pregnancy issues very well.
Lori Jean chapter 24 . 3/8/2013
YAY THEIR GONNA HAVE A BABY. HE WILL BE HAPPY, I THINK.

GOOD GOING AND AS ALWAYS THANKS.
mcamastow chapter 24 . 3/8/2013
I knew it I'm so happy Rekar will be exstactic.
Ahlisha chapter 24 . 3/8/2013
Pulling toddlers out of his pockets. LOL!
Congratulations Jamie. :- Rekar is going to flip. :)
maba7x chapter 24 . 3/8/2013
Awwwww! Can't wait for Rekar's reaction!
mvw chapter 24 . 3/8/2013
Great news. I can't wait to hear Rekar's reaction.
mcamastow chapter 23 . 3/7/2013
I was glad to get an update today it seems they have slowed down It is sad that her parents are spoiling what is suppose to be a wonderful time of her life.
BewilderedFemale chapter 23 . 3/6/2013
But the truth is that the real reason that Jamie Lee is so hungry is because she's pregnant with quadruplets, giving Bea and Letant a run for their money.
So much so, that while Rekar is sitting with the board members of Hershey's chocolate, they'll suddenly hear a cry and Rekar will dig out two toddlers out of his pocket and say: "Sorry, Jamie and I have had so many babies that they no longer fit in the house."
*sigh* Lamour!
murgatroid-98 chapter 23 . 3/6/2013
Aww. I'm worried about what will happen to Rekar while they are separated. Love that the DS9 folks gave them a party.
Lori Jean chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I HADN'T POSTED SINCE CHAPTER 16, OMG ! I HAVE READ AS SOON AS I GOT THE UPDATES. THANKS, I HAVE REALLY LIKED YOUR STORY. I WORRY FOR HIM A BIT FOR WHAT IS AHEAD OF HIM SO I AM REALLY WAITING TO FIND OUT. READ YOU SOON, THANK YOU.
jackiemack916 chapter 23 . 3/6/2013
Hmmm... eating just fine? I wonder about that. :)
Ahlisha chapter 23 . 3/6/2013
Aww. He is so concerned, its cute. :-)
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »