Reviews for Deal or No Deal
mcamastow chapter 22 . 3/2/2013
Well chocolate has alwYs been said to be an aphrodasiac.
mvw chapter 22 . 3/2/2013
Rekar in the supermarket was funny.

Are they bonded like Vulcans? :) They may need some counseling from their Vulcan brother-in-law.
murgatroid-98 chapter 22 . 3/1/2013
Wow. They'd better provide warning labels with the chocolate. Excellent, fun, chapter.
maba7x chapter 22 . 3/1/2013
Hmmmmmm, I wonder if Rekar's mother was half Vulcan?
Ahlisha chapter 22 . 3/1/2013
Whoa... Rommies and Vulcans on chocolate.. hide your daughters and sons. Squee.. :: dashes off:: :-).

Oohhhh lindt Dark chocolate with chili. Ecstatically delicious. Rekar, dude, you wanna know chocolate types, flavors, I can set you up with complies that can sell them wholesale. Ooorrr. better yet, Make your own.
Obsessive66 chapter 22 . 3/1/2013
Cute chapter. I suspect their relationship is a little more - ahem - 'Vulcan' now, thanks to the dark chocolate. One thing that confused me: how do the Rigellians figure in this? Did you mean Romulans, or were you using the term Rigellians as a generic term for Vulcanoids?
jackiemack916 chapter 22 . 3/1/2013
Aw!
Hilarity Is The Spice Of Life chapter 21 . 2/28/2013
It seems every time I go into the DS9 category this story is at the top. It took me a while to catch up, but so far I like the way this is going. Even though you portray Romulus in a darker way than what I'm used to, it's still totally in line with what's alluded to in canon. I also love the way you've expanded the Sisko family. Kudos!
thyme2read chapter 21 . 2/28/2013
*sigh* I just love weddings ;)

Gosh, that's really generous of T'Pima. I hope she'll be welcome on Romulus...
thyme2read chapter 20 . 2/28/2013
Aww, Rekar's such a sweetie! And I'm so glad grandpa came around.
thyme2read chapter 19 . 2/28/2013
Well, since their parents weren't warming up to the idea, I'm glad the girls decided to stand up for themselves. Onto the next chapter!
murgatroid-98 chapter 21 . 2/28/2013
That was delightful, nerves and all. So Vulcans and Romulans like Hershey's kisses. That's cool. I'm surprised they haven't imported them or some enterprising merchant hasn't exported them. Quark will be upset that he didn't know about them.
Ahlisha chapter 21 . 2/27/2013
That is wonder chapter. He thinks Hershey's is exquisite? Rekar would LOVE Lindt, or Godiva chocolate.
mcamastow chapter 21 . 2/27/2013
Boy ohboy he is sure happy to declare her his,and Talons mother is wonderfull
BewilderedFemale chapter 21 . 2/27/2013
And so, Rekar knew without a shadow of a doubt what his next career was going to entail; yes, he would become: The Next Willy Wonka.

Sing it with me:

"Rekar Wonka,
Rekar Wonka,

The amazing chocolatier! (hooray!)

Everybody give a cheer!