Reviews for Through Shadows
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I would like it if you continued narcissism massacre I think it is a very god interesting story that you should and do continue
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
How can you be a Halo fan and not kill :D?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
I haven't read your other stories but the I really think is badass is high breed so please update that story as soon as possible.
Silverscale chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
I say we let him live, only cause it is fun to fish out the doomy and gloomy mage.
UlyssesFossil chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Just stumbled over this story, and I must admit, so far, lovin it. Kinda wih you were still updating weekly, but i will choose quality work over time any day. ;]

Just on a stray thought, would Vas meet up with Morrigan one day, when she is on the run? Or have a run in with any of the other Origins characters?

Anyway, love the dark turn your character is taking. In the immortal words of Sherlock Holmes, "Oh, I may be on the side of the angels... but don't think for one second that I am one of them"

Ps: Could you have Vas interrogate someone, or at least be in some kind of situation where he can use the extremely badass yet chilling words "Have I ever told you the definition of insanity?"
Masn67 chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
Good story I really like character who use dark powers and your is not an exception.
I funny see how Vas is gradually more and more evil and i would not surprised if in future he will be an enemy of Hawke
ImaRussian chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
Awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep em' up!
Trinel chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Thanks for the update. The chapter was kinda short. And the ending, well, if he kills him he'll alienate Bethany and co. Not something I would think he wants considering all the time and effort he dedicated to get to that point.

As for the DA2 GOTY, nope, there isn't one as far as I know. The best offer/pack I've seen is the "Dragon Age Complete Pack (PC)" from 'gamersgate' that includes: Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition and DA2 (and one dlc maybe) for $10, but no DA2 pack with all DLC.

Also, I'm really looking forward for updates on your other stories!
This is not a FanFiction chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
This is seriously a great story. I love the entire story line so far and I can't wait till you continue. Don't feel too bad about not being able to keep a schedule. I know how I can't keep up with them, so whenever you do update, I'll be super excited about it! Keep up the good work!
AgoTheTiny chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
loved his chapter, Cliffhanger, NOOOOOOOOOO!
ImaRussian chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
I like! Keep goin', don't be one of those guy's who write's something good and then just drops it. This story's good!
This is not a FanFiction chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
You know, a lot of people don't like these sort of fanfictions for some reason. I myself find them to be some of the most entertaining! I honestly love it when a self insert is flung into canon, even more when that character is the strongest most badass character of them all! I do hope you continue this story, so far you've got be waiting at the edge of my seat to see how Vasili will change the story. Mostly I can't wait to see how the other DA2 characters react to his presence. Especially Anders and Fenris. As a mage, Anders would be interested (not romantically I suppose) in the very nature of his gift over shadows and I feel as though Fenris would believe him to be some sort of demon from the fade because of it. Ahh, that lovely little close-minded broody elf can be a rather colorful character at times. Anyway, I really hope to see this story updated soon and not abandoned! Too many good stories are and it's a damn travesty. Sooooo, amazing job at the story so far, and here's to hoping for an update!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
update. now.
AgoTheTiny chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
Now, to wait. D:
AgoTheTiny chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
This is getting much more interesting.