Reviews for Through Shadows
Yinko chapter 1 . 3/5
I like the start to this chapter. Pretty good explanation for why he's so willing to kill. His motivation for getting involved with the plot is flimsy but believable, unlike most such motivations.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I would like it if you continued narcissism massacre I think it is a very god interesting story that you should and do continue
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
How can you be a Halo fan and not kill :D?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
I haven't read your other stories but the I really think is badass is high breed so please update that story as soon as possible.
Silverscale chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
I say we let him live, only cause it is fun to fish out the doomy and gloomy mage.
UlyssesFossil chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Just stumbled over this story, and I must admit, so far, lovin it. Kinda wih you were still updating weekly, but i will choose quality work over time any day. ;]

Just on a stray thought, would Vas meet up with Morrigan one day, when she is on the run? Or have a run in with any of the other Origins characters?

Anyway, love the dark turn your character is taking. In the immortal words of Sherlock Holmes, "Oh, I may be on the side of the angels... but don't think for one second that I am one of them"

Ps: Could you have Vas interrogate someone, or at least be in some kind of situation where he can use the extremely badass yet chilling words "Have I ever told you the definition of insanity?"
Masn67 chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
Good story I really like character who use dark powers and your is not an exception.
I funny see how Vas is gradually more and more evil and i would not surprised if in future he will be an enemy of Hawke
ImaRussian chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
Awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep em' up!
Trinel chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Thanks for the update. The chapter was kinda short. And the ending, well, if he kills him he'll alienate Bethany and co. Not something I would think he wants considering all the time and effort he dedicated to get to that point.

As for the DA2 GOTY, nope, there isn't one as far as I know. The best offer/pack I've seen is the "Dragon Age Complete Pack (PC)" from 'gamersgate' that includes: Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition and DA2 (and one dlc maybe) for $10, but no DA2 pack with all DLC.

Also, I'm really looking forward for updates on your other stories!
This is not a FanFiction chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
This is seriously a great story. I love the entire story line so far and I can't wait till you continue. Don't feel too bad about not being able to keep a schedule. I know how I can't keep up with them, so whenever you do update, I'll be super excited about it! Keep up the good work!
AgoTheTiny chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
loved his chapter, Cliffhanger, NOOOOOOOOOO!
ImaRussian chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
I like! Keep goin', don't be one of those guy's who write's something good and then just drops it. This story's good!
This is not a FanFiction chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
You know, a lot of people don't like these sort of fanfictions for some reason. I myself find them to be some of the most entertaining! I honestly love it when a self insert is flung into canon, even more when that character is the strongest most badass character of them all! I do hope you continue this story, so far you've got be waiting at the edge of my seat to see how Vasili will change the story. Mostly I can't wait to see how the other DA2 characters react to his presence. Especially Anders and Fenris. As a mage, Anders would be interested (not romantically I suppose) in the very nature of his gift over shadows and I feel as though Fenris would believe him to be some sort of demon from the fade because of it. Ahh, that lovely little close-minded broody elf can be a rather colorful character at times. Anyway, I really hope to see this story updated soon and not abandoned! Too many good stories are and it's a damn travesty. Sooooo, amazing job at the story so far, and here's to hoping for an update!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013