Reviews for Colonizing a new World
Tcuisine chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Loved it
NaruSaku fan 100 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
dame I hope that you will do more man
Gaby chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
This is a Great story,I update soon.

Well I am Ok with the OC in your Young Justice,s story,he needs to be balanced,so he Not a Mary sue.
I hope Artemis and Rocket join Miss Martian in your OC,s harem.
Dr Odd chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This is a Great story,I hope Cagalli will be the girl in chapter 2.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
sweet I really hope there is going to be more.
HardHitter chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This is a Excellent story,try to let Kira have One on One time for each Girl.
I hope Cagalli will be next.
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
...I HAVE TO READ THIS ON FICWAD! Can you atleast continue here? lol
Findarato chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Good chapter keep going! Don't focus on Fllay, give more on others too. Also new fic mentioned in The Ultimate Coordinator & his Gundam Girls second chapter... are you going to make or not?
worldwanderer2.0 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
How the hell can all those women be wiped up into a sexual frenzy, especially if they are all on different ships and not the Eternal? Even if Kira were to emit some sort of pheromones that would cause them to go into such state, most of those girls would be too far away for it to work effectively. How is this story a crossover? I don't see any Gundam 00 girls in this story yet. Nevertheless, I still look forward to the next chapter.
Gaby chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
That was a Excellent start,I can't wait to see How things go from here.I must say I would like the YJ,s story if it have Superboy hooking back up with Miss Martian and he get the Harem instead of a OC.

I hope the Next update will be your Naruto story.
Zombyra chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Nice start.
EmperorDraco7 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Wow, very interesting story so far. I'm looking forward to seeing how it develops later.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013