Reviews for Swing
Guest chapter 6 . 22h
Love this story. The chemistry is so hot. Also any zombie reference is automatic gold!
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 10 . 5/6
Wow! What a story. I definitely agree Katniss married Gale for the wrong reasons, and I guess for the sake of the story it makes sense that they didn't immediately separate/file for divorce. That they actually tried couples counseling. Wondering if that was with one Dr. Aurelius? If you ever decide to do a follow up story for this I would be very willing to read it. Johanna's character definitely seems to work for a swinging lifestyle. I have known people to do open relationships, or invite others into the bedroom, and I honestly can't recall one couple that is still together after doing those things. Not saying that it doesn't work for some, but I think it really doesn't work for most. Anyhow lol "Asshole" that was funny.
Macallo chapter 10 . 1/10
Interesting story! Loved the Katniss and Peeta story line. Didn't like Gale pushing her toward swinging. He enjoyed it too much and didn't seem to care about her feelings! I understand how she felt when she was with Peeta the first time. She felt guilty and wrong-since she was married to Gale. Gale was to relaxed-absent in their relationship. Too worried about himself and not about her. His reaction to her so called cheating was odd. He cheated on her and thought nothing of it. The last chapter you referenced Katniss as Katniss Everdeen-shouldn't that have been Katniss Hawthorn? Thanks for the enjoyable read as always.
hilster72 chapter 10 . 12/3/2014
Super cute ending! Believable, think you really nailed the characters...oh yeah, and unbelievably hot...scorching even! Kudos!
TooLazy chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
To login No, I'm angry at Gale for wanting to have sex with someone other than his wife! People may have desires to be with someone else, but you don't act upon them! He basically forced her to! Freaking man-whore...
JUSTABBY23 chapter 10 . 6/6/2014
Great story, and super cute ending!
Tiffany.4.81 chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
Oh sandy and Kirsten. What a great oc episode. Love this story. :0)
flip fantasia chapter 10 . 9/19/2013
Great story, I was almost expecting Gale to be gay. Something Fin said at his house party. Interesting look at the whole swinger thing, I bet we all know a few without being aware. I have heard of whole neighborhoods in the Atlanta area being a swinging community - like that's why you buy the house there, different. :) thanks for writing
flip fantasia chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
I am just so nervous about Snow, ahhhhh that would be horrible and creepy and then horrible twice more
Elmo13 chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
Great story, I almost didn't read it because I thought it would be over the top and unrealistic but you've managed to make everything fit and feel believable. I loved the characters, and also that you didn't demonize Gale, as so many people are doing. The way Katniss deals with her affair is so realistic. Thank you for this story!
Scrivener50 chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
Katniss seems weirdly passive for such a dangerous girl. You can tell her heart isn't in it, that Peeta makes an unbearable situation tolerable. Lots more than that.
fatlips chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
"Asshole." Such a lovely way that you ended this story, it made me smile :)
fatlips chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
I'm glad there's no smut in this chapter, this was a great chapter, no smut needed.
mau4hits chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
Wow that was an amazing story I just read through it straight in one sitting! Please don't stop writing you are a really awesome writer! I loved how it wasn't cliché or predictable and don't apologize for the lack of smut in chapters because the build up was perfect. The smut was so well written, i understand why it won a spot at the everlarksmutawards. I truly loved this story thank you :)
mau4hits chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
Haha I can imagine how many everlarkers just scrolled past gale and katniss' sex. God I wonder how this is gonna work out with Katniss and Peeta.