Reviews for Conquering Casanova
oh SNAP
allanimefreak73754 chapter 2 . 4/9
oh snap
Moonta11 chapter 26 . 3/19
Phew! That was one hell of good story! I'm glad I spare my time to read this.
Huaaa, I want a badass scene Kuroko again. That was so baaad Kuroko.
UraHime Hikaru chapter 26 . 2/1
This is gorgeous! I tried to marathon it all night but ended up fall asleep in the last 2 chapter. I love the plot and every character.
This is not the end right? I think I'm still craving for Aomine's proposal! Please update :)
V-sama chapter 12 . 12/15/2014
How I love "that" sort of brothers.(AkaKuro).
im still reading your work. I hope there is a lot of AkaKuro scenes in the later chapter cause you know,1 scenes enough will not satisfy everyone's(?) green mind.
Rin1730 chapter 26 . 10/28/2014
I absolutly love this story!
starry-eyealchemist chapter 26 . 10/19/2014
PLEASE THAT CANT BE THE END please tell me there's an epilogue to the story !
Guest chapter 26 . 10/8/2014
Thank you for writing this story! It's so good. Is there more? I really hope so.
not really using this anymore chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
The ending for this chapter was just perfect.
AmberWarrior chapter 26 . 9/11/2014
Oh ma gawd, that was amazingly done and so cute! And I usually lose interest in fanfics if they are over 20 chapters BUT I NEVER LOST INTEREST IN THIS ONE WHAT IS THIS SORCERY
I hope you update soon
AmberWarrior chapter 19 . 9/9/2014
Man, I've been reading this non-stop coz it's so cute and nicely written and also that thrilling bit of crime...man...so awesome...
This crime is starting to really freak me out, though ; Proof of how well-written it is
choc-head28 chapter 26 . 8/29/2014
Hi there! Just dropping by to say I really really really like this story and can't wait for the next update! Totes love the characterization and the plot. Kinda keen to see what yandere Kuroko has in store for Shougo..
Keep up the good work!
Flakie chapter 26 . 8/19/2014
After reading this whole thing all I can say is "aww" cuz its so full of fluff and overloading feels and bah this isnt doing me any good. *sobs*
Anyway keep up the good work honey, this story was brilliant, I held my breath all the way through the story (not literally. Geez.) and yes you are an intelligent crime fic planner. Kuroko and Takao? Lol I must laugh at that. Both seem so uke you’d hardly know who was on top (ahem pervert alert beep beep)
Loved it. You have a bright future my sweet.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/2/2014
So I was about to read chapter 12 when i saw the last bit of the author's note. I usually don't really read those since they're mostly the same, but i see the word incest and I'm like WHAT O.O? Idk why but I just found it to be fucking hilarious.