Reviews for One Foot in Sea
JasmineRaven chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
This is great! Keep it up! :D :D :D :D
xxMaddPrincessxx chapter 11 . 10/16/2013
Very cute story well written.
kykyxstandler chapter 11 . 8/25/2013
awwww yay they love each other finally. love it awesome can't wait to read more
MeekoChambers chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
Eee! This is proving better and better with each chapter! I love your writing style, and utterly addicted to this piece of fiction! Hope you update soon!
kykyxstandler chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
will they fall in love? soon? can't wait to read more
PeaceHeather chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
I have decided that Ariel's grandmother is completely awesome and we need to see more of her. Preferably on the show. Also that Hook is not just walking the fine line, he's shaving it thinner with every step - the money? Is he hoping to salvage the Jolly Roger? And oh CRAP his hook not being in his own possession anymore. I'd have thought he might stop to explain to Emma what that might mean, but at least she gets it from the mind-games viewpoint if not the magical.

And the Cora thing... that was so... quietly handled, I think is the term. I wonder how people will react once word gets out? 'Cause it will get out, Regina can't just stick her back in a cage and the car is still visible.

KICKASS update. My only complaint is that you don't write faster. :) Cheers!
kykyxstandler chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
i want him to fall in love with Ariel can't wait to read more
JustlikeWater chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
So I've recently discovered your masterpiece, and literally read through all 8 chapters in about 2 days.
I've been putting off reviewing this, because i wanted to wait until i had completely gathered my wits enough to write a semi-worthy review, so here it is:

Wow, so there is so much I have to say about the utter perfection of this story. First, allow me to applaud your spot-on depiction of Hook. In the show, he is portrayed mostly as a one-sided villain, with only /occasional/ glimpses at his softer side. (Such as his moments with Bae and Milah) Here, however, you've manged to create moments of humor, sadness, empathy, and adventure, all while building off his true character. His voice is just so perfect here. I am absolutely in love with your OC, Ariel, as I am a huge fan of Grimm fairy tales and you have managed to combine both the show and the classic story seamlessly. Her and hook's relationship is a built on a plethora of things; the need for companionship, their history, a mutual understanding, friendship (with benefits ;D), playfulness and platonic love all at once. Everyone is just so human and I love it.

I love love LOVE this chapter, though. I cannot adequately describe the pure amount of FEELS that Hook's little walk down memory lane induced. Seriously, I feel like I'm on tumblr by saying this- yet again- but its repetition is vital to your understanding.

THE. FEELS. ARE. TOO. MUCH.

brilliant, breath-taking job. You manged to capture hook's true heartbreak perfectly.

You are a fabulous story teller, allowing the reader to fall into your world with ease, and I urge you to continue posting, as it would be a horrible shame for such a wonderful piece to go unfinished. Continue on, you amazing writer you, as you truly have a gift!

-justlikewater
PeaceHeather chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
On the one hand, YAY, an update! On the other, NOOOO, the Jolly Roger! And on the other-other, YES, she actually arrested Rumpelstiltskin, and THEN THEN THEN on the OTHER other other, Hook reminiscing and my feels and I'm going to die I swear.

You are amazing and I love you. I've waited for this story to update for ages and it DID and now I don't know what to do with myself.
kykyxstandler chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
love it yay they watched the movie
PeaceHeather chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
I *love* this version you have - I'm never quite sure how I feel about having an Ariel in any Hook fics, but as you put it "I kind of like a guy who kind of likes me" and the relationship itself is a: no threat to eventual Captain Swan (heh) but also b: so open-eyed, realistic, and if it isn't true love at least it isn't unhealthy either. I really, REALLY like that portrayal.
TaurielOakenshield chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
omg Hook watching Peter Pan that was hilarious loved it :D
ToxicRainfall chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
I am loving this so far! Hook's personality seems so right, and I love Ariel! Can't wait for an update :)
TaurielOakenshield chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
Nice chapter:D I like seeing more of his crew and tiger lily... omg I was like who is lily and its her ahh XD
kykyxstandler chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
love it can't wait to read more