Reviews for Green Lantern
agentmeister chapter 8 . 11/13/2016
Hi,
I don't normally leave reviews but I'd like to echo the reviews by saying you're a great writer and that I'm sure you're talent will flourish the more you do.
Just some advice (for what it's worth)-use more contractions. Phrases like 'I am' or 'I do not know' would suit characters like the Guardians and even Tomar Re, but it doesn't seem right coming from Carol or Hal.
Why use 3 words when one word would do? You said the Guardians talk to eachother using their minds. Why not say 'They communicate telepathically'?
Finally, you need to learn when an apostrophe. I won't go into it here but check out when and when not to use it online.
These are only suggestions. I'll continue to read whether you take them on board or not.
Keep up the great work.
millstone chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
Wow lots of new chapters. Enjoying the interaction between all these great characters. Also learning about the green lantern corps since most of what I know comes from the animated series (which was fantastic). Hope you continue with this.
millstone chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
Really enjoying the story so far. Keep up the good work.
Lita12576 chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
I love that you kind of merged the movie and the comics!
MWAH chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Please post the next chapter, all this waiting is killing me! :(
Besides that little negetive, loving the story mate. Your a terrific writer and you stick to the main jist of the story while still adding your own creative flare!
This is bloody amazing and I hope you continue the story.
Sincerly Mwah x
Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Howdy fellow writer! I'm a huge Green Lantern fan, and I must say, this is a very good story so far...Will any other Lanterns show up like Katma Tui, or G'norrt? Or maybe even Mogo?
ME chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Wheres the next chapter? Wow you should have tonnes of readers, your a fantastic writer. I'm not a huge GL fan, but if you keep writing like this you might change my mind. I'm a huge comic buff- as my friends say- and even though I'm not a huge GL fan, I think you stuck to the original storyline while still involving/including your own special something. Btw, thank heavens you didn't write a SLASH, or whatever the hell it's called, as they're way to many involving the green lanterns. Also KEEP WRITING! You have a natural talent, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Thanks for wrting this,
Sincerly Me
ridershadow chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Very good, hope you'll do more.
MarvelAndDCWriter chapter 1 . 2/23/2013