Reviews for Green Lantern
millstone chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
Wow lots of new chapters. Enjoying the interaction between all these great characters. Also learning about the green lantern corps since most of what I know comes from the animated series (which was fantastic). Hope you continue with this.
millstone chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
Really enjoying the story so far. Keep up the good work.
Lita12576 chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
I love that you kind of merged the movie and the comics!
MWAH chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Please post the next chapter, all this waiting is killing me! :(
Besides that little negetive, loving the story mate. Your a terrific writer and you stick to the main jist of the story while still adding your own creative flare!
This is bloody amazing and I hope you continue the story.
Sincerly Mwah x
Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Howdy fellow writer! I'm a huge Green Lantern fan, and I must say, this is a very good story so far...Will any other Lanterns show up like Katma Tui, or G'norrt? Or maybe even Mogo?
ME chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Wheres the next chapter? Wow you should have tonnes of readers, your a fantastic writer. I'm not a huge GL fan, but if you keep writing like this you might change my mind. I'm a huge comic buff- as my friends say- and even though I'm not a huge GL fan, I think you stuck to the original storyline while still involving/including your own special something. Btw, thank heavens you didn't write a SLASH, or whatever the hell it's called, as they're way to many involving the green lanterns. Also KEEP WRITING! You have a natural talent, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Thanks for wrting this,
Sincerly Me
ridershadow chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Very good, hope you'll do more.
MarvelAndDCWriter chapter 1 . 2/23/2013