Reviews for Alpha and Omega
Pretty good~~
infadinityfollower chapter 1 . 9/10
Pretty good~
Alex2909 chapter 26 . 7/14
absolutely love this story, the way shinji meshes with the different ms characters is awesome and the pairing rules. like shinjis role as a consort
Gojosin chapter 26 . 2/8
This story was amazing and I am totally looking forward to when I have time to start through Book 2. Than you TV Tropes crossover page for showing me this awesome gem. After all, I always enjoy it when Shinji isn't, well, Shinji. But still is Shinji... you know what I mean!
Aronim chapter 12 . 11/23/2015
This is awesome. Though Shinji is kinda sueish. I like him, but the acupuncture seemed too much. More implanted knowledge? Why would Yui know that? The genetics makes sense, the pressure points less so.
Aronim chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
Beginning to make some more sense. Still feels odd, but better.
Aronim chapter 4 . 11/22/2015
This is pretty great. Really interesting.

Kinda wondering why exactly Aria and Shinji are drawn to each other like that though. At the moment, it kinda seems forced.

Also, Garrus seems a little more mercenary, a little more callous than the impression I got from the games, though if he hung out with a renegade Shepard then it might explain it.

Thirdly, you missed an opportunity for Shinji to have a vague memory of always looking up at unfamiliar ceilings. All hospitals look the same after all, probably including Omega's proper medical facilities.

Still, great fun.
Mangahero18 chapter 6 . 10/25/2015
Super cute. On a side note I always hated that AT stood for Absolute Terror cause it sounds so dumb. Absolute Territory sounds much cooler.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/4/2015
paragraph had me, quite literally, falling down laughing from my seat. That was FUNNY.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/4/2015
Two words to describe this story and chapter. FREAKING. EPIC.
Cerberusx chapter 26 . 7/25/2015
Woah. What a chapter and an ending. Gonna start on part 2.
Cerberusx chapter 19 . 7/23/2015
"Yarr!" And Shinji hoped that one was joking.

That caused me to burst out into laughter. It was just that good. Something I desperately want to see.
Cerberusx chapter 18 . 7/23/2015
Stupid question. Why is the "Dummy Plug System" important? I watched the anime and movies, but I don't recall thr significance of it.
Cerberusx chapter 17 . 7/23/2015
I'm confused. Shinji held hinself hostage so Aria would not be killed but he won't do that again to get off the ship? A leg wound would force the AI to turn back.
Cerberusx chapter 11 . 7/22/2015
The best God damn twist I've read in a fanfic in a long time. All the points go to Shinji at the end of this chapter. Though I felt like he should jave threatened to kill Tisala if he ever saw her again.