Reviews for Hand Of Sorrow
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
You should write more definatly your work is beautiful and the pairing is amazing
SilverFlameoftheWindScar chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Even if this was more like citrus-flavored hints than actual slash, I really liked this.

That was the one thing in Hell Verse that got on my nerves - Ichigo promised to free Kokuto if it was within his power...and I think that's the only promise he's ever broken. Even if the freakishly-tall idiot didn't deserve it, he could've helped Ichigo get Yuzu back and came clean. He could've told them about how he came up with the plan in the first place but then had a change of heart when thinking about his own sister. Ichigo seems like the type of person to appreciate high levels of honesty.

Even if Ichigo wouldn't have completely Hollowified, he would've still done everything he could to find a way to free Kokuto for helping him save his sisters.
Bloody Eclipse chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
This is a really underappriciated pairing. I love this story.
general zargon chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Awesome, I loved the AU elements of this story! I was kinda curious about how Kokuto figured out his chains connected him to Ichigo instead of Hell, not to mention who let him out in the first place...I thought you wrote all the characters really well, and I kinda wish the movie actually had gone this way! :P LOL, I loved this one-shot, and I'm kinda hoping you'll write a continuation or side-story to this one. :) Please keep up the excellent work!
My Solitude chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This is an interesting story. I really enjoyed reading it. xD
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I loved this so much! Well done! I look forward to whatever you write next!
mist shadow chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Well, not so much slash, unless you look at it sideways and take some of the phrases at face value instead of possible teasing. It could as easily be a story of comraderie with just that touch of extra clinging just because Ichigo is providing him a safe place after so many years of torture. So yeah
Nice story. Can't wait for more
Purple Pallbearer chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Very unusual pairing but you made it work.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Ichigo's being courted by an ex-con XD He sure knows where to find them.