Reviews for Where Love Blooms
DoraLupinTonks chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
exactly...this is what i wanted to point out! as u have evaluated Severus' character, you could have done with the Malfoys' as well, as they also came to a near death experience, not like Severus, but it was pretty clear that they would change at their core a bit! anyways as your story is finished, and though i am complaining, i think, but please don't mind, as i was just speaking my mind...but i love your story nonetheless. ok i gotta go, i hfta read 9 more chapters. cheers!
DoraLupinTonks chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
but i think you could have made Draco a little better after the war, and him really loving Lavender, not only fulfilling his father wish!
SexySloth chapter 13 . 4/14/2013
Awww, what a sweet ending. I'm sorry about your father. That is terrible to hear, and I hope things get a little easier for you with the passing of time. As to your skill at writing, you have a very lovely, breezy style that is well suited to this fandom, and I genuinely hope that you continue writing in some way. I know that, for myself, writing is an outlet sometimes and can help ease some of the emotions we have built up inside. Take care and be well!
Sincerely,
SS
SexySloth chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
LOVED IT! Very sexy and very sweet as well. Well done!
SexySloth chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
! Yay! She found him! Can't wait to find out what happens next.
SexySloth chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
Good old Dumbledore. Always there with a kindly word of advice. But NO! Hermione DON'T GIVE UP!
SexySloth chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
Ooohhh...intriguing mystery!
SexySloth chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
Very sweet between Harry and Hermione.
SexySloth chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
I agree with Harry and Ginny! A talk is DEFINITELY warranted on this matter. And hopefully make ups.
SexySloth chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
Woah...
SexySloth chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Sttttteeeeeammmmmmy! Loved it! Can't wait for more. Off I go!
SexySloth chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
I think your version of Severus if totally fine. I'm certainly enjoying it. Well done on this one..I liked that Hermione had to think of a reason to go snooping around the stacks to find him..lol
SexySloth chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Woooh! *Fans self vehemently...* If looks could set one's loins aflame. :p Nicely done. You've successfully captured my desire to find out more about their blossoming...ahem...attraction!
SexySloth chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Ahhhh Lav Lav. ;) I like reading stories where she and Hermione tolerate each other. :) On to the next...
SexySloth chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Great start! Can't wait to read more. :)
135 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »