Reviews for Where Love Blooms
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
Hello there! For a person who said they don't do angst, you've done a splendid job of it. lol First the horror of Ron's death, then the near rape, the blowing up of their relationship, and her continued pain and upset. Honey, you do angst. lol But, I also have a feeling we're coming to the making up part, so there should be some smiles and laughter on the way. :-) I am enjoying the story, don't get me wrong! I just happen to re-read the synopsis. :-)

I look forward to his response! Thanks, HG4eva
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
Found this today and can't wait for more!
TequilaNervous chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
Please tell me they are going to make everything up! I'm already chewing my fingers!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
Nice closing line! "See" you next time!
I am unwritten-I am undefined chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
I'm so glad that Hermione has finally found Severus and I liked very much his reaction to Hermione's visit. The way she has discovered Severus' location is original and I'm really curious how will evolve their discussion.
bluefirefly5 chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
Yaayy! She found him! I'm proud of you, Hermione! But you left us on an evil cliffie... Please update soon!
viola1701e chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
well, at least she found him! did she really think it would be that easy to get him to open to to her
Angelwells chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
yay she found him lol. great chapter cant wait for more.

Angel :D
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
yay she found him. now maybe he will believe her. pms please
arabellagrace chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
HA! She found him!
StrongHermione chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
Oh no! Don't give up! Take out an ad in the Daily Prophet!

This is a wonderful story, I have really enjoyed it so far. I am awaiting your next chapter with baited breath :)
StrongHermione chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
I am really liking this so far, it is refreshing to see a story where Ron is not the bad guy even though Hermione was a bit discontent in their marriage. I have to admit your opening line prompted me to immediately think 'Ron's in the bedroom with Lavender'.

Yes, your Snape is not canon but I agree with you, portraying him as a man who has had a near-death experience lends itself to a character change. He is more agreeable but the way he cut Draco down in regards to the dance and the way he entered and left the party still (to me anyway) seemed in keeping with his character. I like seeing a softer side to him. The books are told from Harry's point of view and he only ever saw Snape as an evil, nasty git. Given the way Hermione always defended him, I am sure it would have been a different Snape had the stories been told from her POV.

If people want to see canon Snape, then they should read the books as that is the only place they are going to find him. Fan fiction is why we can change and mold him to the character we want, the character that best fits our story. I will continue to read on...
I am unwritten-I am undefined chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
I'm so sorry for Hermione. Severus can be so stubborn when he wants,but I think that he should at least let Hermione explain her reaction to him. I truly belive that she will find a way to meet him. I hope you'll post soon!
Angelwells chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
no dont give up :( no fair

Angel :D
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
No, no, no! No giving up! Just try to clear your mind and think like Severus. And, Severus, stop being so bloody difficult! You know she wants to talk to you, let her! lol Thanks, HG4eva
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »