Reviews for Where Love Blooms
rizzo87 chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Great chapter. Can't wait for their next encounter! Oh and...Draco's an ass! :p
Modges chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Well, that certainly does explain Lavender and Draco. And now I feel rather sorry for her because it doesn't seem like she realizes that she was the best (pureblood) he could get given the slim pickings out there. Good thing Severus showed up to rescue Hermione from his clutches, Draco was creeping me out the way he was coming on to her. When it was mentioned that Severus usually wasn't turning up for events like that, I think the fact that Hermione was coming might be the only reason he made an exception this time. Great start, I'm looking forward to your next update!
TequilaNervous chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
And Draco is being an arse again...how sad for Lavender...I don't like her very much but still, she doesn't deserve to be somebody's breeding mare...
What's up with Severus? He's being a gentleman and I like that, but stil I find his behaviour a little weird...
Amarenima Redwood chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
It's a pity that Draco is like that. Hermione is right, Lavender is going to be so upset. Great chapter. It makes a nice change to have a greatful Snape. Please update soon!
Peachymom chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Ok, I had a thought ;). If this is completed, why not load up more than one chapter a week?!
Montara chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Wow, Lavender and Draco..what an odd couple :D But, Draco was so rude to her all those years, is it wise for her to go into the dragon's lair?
Montara chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
"We've lost him." - ...so sad :((
rosered775 chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Excellent chapter! It's good that Hermione is getting back on track. Grief takes such a long time to process, some say two years or more. It's important that she has a support network, and Molly seems to be very valuable to her in that capacity.

I can see the symmetry in Lavender asking Hermione to come to her engagement party. It will help Hermione immensely. Wonder who she might bump into while she is there? Could a certain dark-haired man be invited as well? Hmmm... :)
TequilaNervous chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
What a weird couple! Lavender and Draco? Well, let's see how thus develops!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Great chapter!
guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
So sad. please update soon.
rosered775 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
A new story! Yay, yay, yay!

Excellent beginning! You've got the stage set up very nicely. I can't wait to see how this plays out. :)
TequilaNervous chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I'm quite sorry for them...even when I don't like ronald at all
Amarenima Redwood chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Well, that's interesting. I don't see I've seen a fanfic where Ron dies at the start and it isn't his fault. Update soon, please!
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9