Reviews for Intersection
Kamikashi chapter 1 . 2/11
More of this!
Wai-Jing Waraugh chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
I've just developed an addiction to the Alleyn mysteries, and this is the only fic I could find for it. The fact that it features old acquaintance Miss Marple - and possibly my favourite Christie character, Inspector Craddock - is an added bonus! Before I even knew this story existed, I fancied that Alleyn and Craddock would get along well; they have a similar sense of humour, I feel. It's highly plausible that Alleyn should know Sir Henry. I also ate up Alleyn's first impression of Miss Marple; his first impressions are usually very astute, and it's gratifying that he instantly recognizes there is more to her than meets the eye.
This is a very good start. Much as I feel conflicted that as clever a 'tec as Alleyn should need help, I like the idea of him interacting with Miss Marple. If you ever decide to continue with this story, I'd love to see what Troy thinks of her - and Fox! Coo, that would be hilarious!
HarnGin chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I've been searching everywhere for an Inspector Alleyn story and stumbled upon this one. I hope it's not going to be a one-shot.
Dickensian812 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013