Reviews for The Elf Thief
jtdevera.abao chapter 28 . 8/25
It's been close to two years since the last update but I have not given up hope for this fic. I know you might have a lot on your plate and fic writers have no obligation to us readers since your already doing such a huge favor by just publishing their fics online. I hope things are going well on your end and I'll enthusiastically wait for end of this amazing story. Cheers!
Random Person chapter 28 . 7/20
Noooooo! Please continue this story! I am reading this in 2015, and that update was 2 years ago, so... But I hope that you will continue this. It is very well written and it interests me greatly.
gosh I'm so sad this was never completed, if you ever publish the rest of the story I will for sure read it! Love this!
LaPetiteGinger chapter 28 . 4/13
Dear TigerMcQueen,

First of all, I would like to thank you for writing a marvelously spectacular and overall magnificent story of my absolute favorite antihero in all of Marvel. I have searched high and low for a fic that has an absolutely brilliant and properly executed plot with equally brilliant and captivating characters, but alas, I could not find one to indulge in. That is until I magically stumbled onto a fan made drawing of Loki- on Pinterest mind you- that I found rather amusing (at around 3 in the morning) only to find that there was a fanfic that inspired said picture. And so began my hunt to look for the aforementioned fic and lo and behold I found the pot of gold at the end the rainbow. I was then immediately thrown into frenzy of emotions whilst reading this glorious story- anger, laughter, sadness, anger again, adoration, happiness, etc.- and found myself staying up at ungodly hours voraciously reading in hopes to finally be sated with a happily ever after ending- for both Asrior's and Loki's sake- only to find that happy train crash and burn, violently might I add. (I may or may not have thrown a slight tantrum while yelling "I RAGE QUIT LIFE SO HARDASJDJFLEODK!") That aside I just wanted to tell you that you did a phenomenal job at creating this story- characters and all- and I sincerely hope that you update as soon as you can because I can not read another Loki/OC fic. Seriously. I am forever ruined by your story and now nothing can compare. Absolutely. Nothing.
Anyway, thank you kindly for enchanting me with this lovely story of yours.
Sincerely, Emily
P. S. Did I mention how brilliant your fic was? Because it is. Really, it is!
P. P. S. Please update! Please... And thank you!
GallonsoftheStuff chapter 28 . 1/17
Oh my... I am lost. I found this fic because I was looking at Loki art on DA, and the art that led me here was just too funny to pass up the work that inspired it. I did not even check the status. Didn't read the summary. I just dove straight into the fic, and have been reading it with every spare moment of my time for the past three days, staying up entirely too late at night, taking much longer breaks than I should at work, generally neglecting to eat, sleep, or otherwise take care of myself aside from the necessities for working. In short, I think this fic is AMAZING. I have fallen in love with Asrior and your Loki. I ached to have someone see Asrior's scars and know her pain. I despaired at Loki's deception and raged with her against him. I grinned like a maniac (and maybe got a little tearful too) when Hlin and Saldis and everyone else (but not Loki) began to realize the type of person Asrior really is. I wanted to dance and yell when Loki started to realize too. I have eagerly awaited the moment when Loki falls for her and she for him, and delighted when that moment came. I have been anxiously awaiting the time when Valtur gets what he deserves, as well as Jerrick, especially after his sexual assault of Asrior. And now that I have reached this point... and there is no more. It's been over a year since you updated your story, their story, and I am now crushed that I realize chapter 28 is, indeed, the last chapter... but not the completion of the fic. I must content myself with imagining the ending, instead of reading it, but that's the price of not paying attention to the dates and getting so invested. I'll hope that one day there will be a true ending, but I believe I willhope in vain. Thank you, still, for an absolutely WONDERFUL work. I love it to pieces, whether you ever post the rest of the story or not.
mayfire21 chapter 28 . 1/1
I wish you had been able to complete the story, I enjoyed it so much, even though I doubt it will be completed I can't help but hope one day you post the last chapter(s). I can proudly say this fic is definitely going in my favorites
KuramaxChan chapter 28 . 11/2/2014
Courage ! :) Je sais que c'est ├ęgoiste mais je souhaite tellement conna├«tre la fin ! ;)
DeathAngel457 chapter 28 . 11/2/2014
Hi! Even though it's coming up on a year since you last posted, you still have a lot of fans. If you don't finish the story, it's understandable because life happens. I just wanted you to know that I love your story! It's so hard to find well-written fics, but you've gone above and beyond.
RoseCityCupCake chapter 28 . 9/11/2014
It's clear there will be no author's ending to this story, so please allow me to supply one after a year.

Loki fights the evil guys, frees the gnome, breaks the spell on his wife...

And they live happily ever after...The End.

See? Not so hard.
Anonymous chapter 28 . 8/9/2014
Dear Tiger McQueen,
Thank-you so much for this wonderful piece of work, I love this story and the OC's dearly. I know that you must hear that a lot but I just hope that you know that yourself. As a result of your writing finesse I finished this story in less than a week often staying up far too late in the night telling myself 'just one more chapter'. All the flattery aside, I have to tell you that I am in dire need of another chapter. I feel like Hazel and Augustus when they went to Van Houten to hear the ending of 'An Imperial Affair'. I, along with many other readers I'm sure, am desperate need of hearing the end. I have tried to create my own conclusion, but nothing could compare to an ending that you create. I understand that you may be busy, but if you ever find the time to update even the smallest chapter it would greatly be appreciated. Just to know what happens to all the characters would be satisfying.

Here's hoping that this reaches you!
HaylieLavonne chapter 28 . 7/11/2014
I really loved this fic, despite it not being finished. I hope that someday in the near future you will continue with this fic, especially considering how close to the end it is. If you can't, that really sucks. But I understand you obviously have a very busy schedule. We may never know how you planned to end it but I do know that it is definitely one of my favorites.
Whitney chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I really like the story so far, but do the 'adult scenes' you mentioned get too intense? The violence doesn't bother me but I don't enjoy reading anything that goes sexually too far.
SapphireDreamer26 chapter 28 . 4/13/2014
I do hope everything is okay. I'm kind of worried about you. I tried to check your tumblr to see if you had posted any updates there, but it seems that you may have deleted it. I so really hope everything is okay and that you can get back to writing because this story is truly brilliant.
Guest chapter 28 . 4/7/2014
It's a bit disapointing that you got everyone's hopes up with your "Look for an update *soon*" comment. Whatever happened? Where are you? It's so sad that all your readers probably never see the end of this fic. It's such a good one, I might even say one of the best one's out there. :( What a shame.
thimblesforneverlanders chapter 28 . 4/3/2014
I had so much faith in this story - it was one of the most brilliant things I had ever read on and I would go as far to even say that it was better than most novels, too. I can understand more than most about infrequent updating, but to abandon a beautiful work of art as the story of Loki and Asrior is just a shame. It was almost finished, too, I cannot explain my disappointment. I had such faith . . .

Taylor, xoxox