Reviews for The Elf Thief
This is a super minor thing, but the roman and greek god names are mixed. Aphrodite and Venus are greek and roman names for the same person, as is Ares and Mars. Just thought you should know because aside from that its perfect.
xcislyfe22 chapter 7 . 7/5
I really like that you haven't made Loki a super sweet guy, and that you've actually made him stay in character. A lot of fanfics portrait my him as a super cheesy romantic guy, which is super OOC. Thanks!
xcislyfe22 chapter 6 . 7/3
This is written so well! I absolutely love this story so far, and I love your OC! It's difficult to make an OC likable, and you've definitely succeeded :)
Kyarenah chapter 15 . 6/1
I'm not ashamed to say I bawled my eyes out in this chapter. And during last chapter's scene of Ragnar's passing.
Words cannot explain the emotions I've felt as I've read through this story so far, and I commend you as an author for having the ability to bring forth these feelings... not everyone has the talent to do so but you executed it perfectly. I love you're style of writing, and I absolutely love Asrior's entire character.
The admiration I feel for her is incomparable to any other character I've ever gotten to know, she's so strong and just reading through her struggles is so hard yet worth it because she becomes even more beautiful every after chapter I read.
AnDreamer chapter 27 . 5/9
"Time? Sometimes I think it will take an eternity." Me too Loki, me too.
I cannot tell you how many times I have reread your story since I found it. I know it's been quite some time since you updated, but please, don't give up writing. Asrior's story deserves to be finished.
Hr'awkryn chapter 28 . 12/20/2015
I love, love, love this story. I can't stop returning to it. I hope all is well and you're able to finish soon!
MrRobertsIII chapter 28 . 10/21/2015
A great fic! Hope you bring some help from Earth for the big battle.
Rainbor123 chapter 28 . 9/15/2015
Gah! WHAT FRESH HELL IS THIS?! Such a cruel place to stop... I'M SO INVESTED! I think the suspense is literally killing me.
Gaeleria chapter 28 . 9/2/2015
This is the third time I've read through the whole thing. This is an amazing, wonderful story, and I love it! Whenever you choose to come back to it, I'll be here.
jtdevera.abao chapter 28 . 8/25/2015
It's been close to two years since the last update but I have not given up hope for this fic. I know you might have a lot on your plate and fic writers have no obligation to us readers since your already doing such a huge favor by just publishing their fics online. I hope things are going well on your end and I'll enthusiastically wait for end of this amazing story. Cheers!
Random Person chapter 28 . 7/20/2015
Noooooo! Please continue this story! I am reading this in 2015, and that update was 2 years ago, so... But I hope that you will continue this. It is very well written and it interests me greatly.
Guest chapter 28 . 5/25/2015
gosh I'm so sad this was never completed, if you ever publish the rest of the story I will for sure read it! Love this!
LaPetiteGinger chapter 28 . 4/13/2015
Dear TigerMcQueen,

First of all, I would like to thank you for writing a marvelously spectacular and overall magnificent story of my absolute favorite antihero in all of Marvel. I have searched high and low for a fic that has an absolutely brilliant and properly executed plot with equally brilliant and captivating characters, but alas, I could not find one to indulge in. That is until I magically stumbled onto a fan made drawing of Loki- on Pinterest mind you- that I found rather amusing (at around 3 in the morning) only to find that there was a fanfic that inspired said picture. And so began my hunt to look for the aforementioned fic and lo and behold I found the pot of gold at the end the rainbow. I was then immediately thrown into frenzy of emotions whilst reading this glorious story- anger, laughter, sadness, anger again, adoration, happiness, etc.- and found myself staying up at ungodly hours voraciously reading in hopes to finally be sated with a happily ever after ending- for both Asrior's and Loki's sake- only to find that happy train crash and burn, violently might I add. (I may or may not have thrown a slight tantrum while yelling "I RAGE QUIT LIFE SO HARDASJDJFLEODK!") That aside I just wanted to tell you that you did a phenomenal job at creating this story- characters and all- and I sincerely hope that you update as soon as you can because I can not read another Loki/OC fic. Seriously. I am forever ruined by your story and now nothing can compare. Absolutely. Nothing.
Anyway, thank you kindly for enchanting me with this lovely story of yours.
Sincerely, Emily
P. S. Did I mention how brilliant your fic was? Because it is. Really, it is!
P. P. S. Please update! Please... And thank you!
GallonsoftheStuff chapter 28 . 1/17/2015
Oh my... I am lost. I found this fic because I was looking at Loki art on DA, and the art that led me here was just too funny to pass up the work that inspired it. I did not even check the status. Didn't read the summary. I just dove straight into the fic, and have been reading it with every spare moment of my time for the past three days, staying up entirely too late at night, taking much longer breaks than I should at work, generally neglecting to eat, sleep, or otherwise take care of myself aside from the necessities for working. In short, I think this fic is AMAZING. I have fallen in love with Asrior and your Loki. I ached to have someone see Asrior's scars and know her pain. I despaired at Loki's deception and raged with her against him. I grinned like a maniac (and maybe got a little tearful too) when Hlin and Saldis and everyone else (but not Loki) began to realize the type of person Asrior really is. I wanted to dance and yell when Loki started to realize too. I have eagerly awaited the moment when Loki falls for her and she for him, and delighted when that moment came. I have been anxiously awaiting the time when Valtur gets what he deserves, as well as Jerrick, especially after his sexual assault of Asrior. And now that I have reached this point... and there is no more. It's been over a year since you updated your story, their story, and I am now crushed that I realize chapter 28 is, indeed, the last chapter... but not the completion of the fic. I must content myself with imagining the ending, instead of reading it, but that's the price of not paying attention to the dates and getting so invested. I'll hope that one day there will be a true ending, but I believe I willhope in vain. Thank you, still, for an absolutely WONDERFUL work. I love it to pieces, whether you ever post the rest of the story or not.